Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

kiya

Well, I also had to learn the hard way that my brother, who shot these photos, doesn't really have my back. He recomended that I go commando in order to wear these still partially damp pants easier after the cold soak shrinkage. What a jackass.

Enjoy.

-JF

If you wear them damp, won't your boxers get wet and uncomfortable?

If i'm a true size 32, can I get these at 33 or 34 and not look like a ghetto piece of shit because at the same time, I'm not really feeling the mr. liberace look up above.

Get a 34 and enjoy a good straight leg somewhat slim look.

If i'm a true size 32, can I get these at 33 or 34 and not look like a ghetto piece of shit because at the same time, I'm not really feeling the mr. liberace look up above.

You're from NY or NJ aren't you? If not, you sound like you are.

Fuckin' Liberace..

-JF

I'm looking for someone with a 33 that wants to trade for a 34. It fits me alright after two hot soaks but I figure that when it starts stretching it will be a little sloppy. They have been soaked, and worn inside for a couple hours.

Gahhh!!! Flash distortion! Retake some in the sun, M!

Anyways, I like that fit too. Mine are hella tight. Sometimes I feel like I am wearing denim tights. Fuck track. Now, my thighs are overly big and make slims feel like a 2nd skin.

I could have sized up. I still don't feel like I should have, though. These fit beautifully after they stretched. They were a fucking nightmare for a good while. No bending at the knees making an angle smaller than 100 degrees.

My only gripe is that they fit differently on my legs because of varying sizes. My left leg is 2x more muscular from medical issues, so they wear a bit odd. The left thigh is skin tight, and the right is just slim.

Oh well, they still look amazing. I smile everytime I slide them on/off.

-JF

Funny. That happens to be the pair my brother owns. I think he bought a 29" waist, though. They look practically the same on us. I'm larger and wear a 30". He's smaller with a 29".

The only difference is the color. Them 310's have amazing fade because of the contrast of that deep indigo with that light blue barely poking through.

I'ma go try his own while he's sleeping...

Ok. Legs, thigh and lower, are fatter on the f310's. I like my SEXSC legs, though.

Waist is the same, I guess. I could barely button it around my hips with that loss of an inch.

Well, hope it helps.

I should go sneak these back to the chair he throws them on at night.

-JF

Funny. That happens to be the pair my brother owns. I think he bought a 29" waist, though. They look practically the same on us. I'm larger and wear a 30". He's smaller with a 29".

The only difference is the color. Them 310's have amazing fade because of the contrast of that deep indigo with that light blue barely poking through.

I'ma go try his own while he's sleeping...

Ok. Legs, thigh and lower, are fatter on the f310's. I like my SEXSC legs, though.

Waist is the same, I guess. I could barely button it around my hips with that loss of an inch.

Well, hope it helps.

I should go sneak these back to the chair he throws them on at night.

-JF

haha, thanks. :)

Can't wait!

I like that the pants have vertical stripes of dye on them. I forget why this is. I think it's a result of the particular spinning technique used.

Also, did your Ostrich patch shrink oddly? The top of mine shrunk, but the bottom is still the original size. It looks off now. Though, I cold soaked mine. That may have made the difference.

-JF

good call on the keystone light, i'm not a fan of bitter beer face either.

nice jeans too.

Haha, I absolutely hate keystone. The only beer i really drink is yuengling, that was brought for a surprise 21st for me and I've yet to find someone to take it off my hands.

And thanks. I voted for your samurais man.

That's good stuff. I like the roomy slim fit. What sizes are both you and the jeans?

I've looked at measurements for the imp. duke's, and the SEXSC are larger. People always talk about the bone-tight fit.

The key is to size up. Stay true if you want the tights.

-JF

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a noob.

The first pic is post-soak, the second is pre. Apologies for the bad camera. 1 hr lukewarm soak.

Went against Kiya's advice, went with my true 32. I think it worked out well. Have about a 1/2 inch pinch room on the thigh, the top button took 20 minutes to punch through. Counting on getting some room back.

Thanks, Kiya, for sweating all the details! Can't wait for the SExFH...

02.jpg01.jpg

nice fit rofl. finally got the right size :)

*edit* eBay auction wHAT? 150 buy it now?!?!?

Thanks man, totally missed that you had even posted this appreciate it. These are probably my favorite jeans by far at this point. Already getting some nice results so I'll be taking some photos of it all when I have some free time.

Pretty set on getting these, but was wondering if anyone had any post soak size 30 measurements? or 31 post soak (with all the shrinkage out of the way)?

My own pair..

Size 31 after a one hour hot soak then a two day air dry.

Before

Waist 32

Inseam 37

Thigh 11.6

Leg Opening 8.1

Front Rise 10.4

After

Waist 30.2

Inseam 35

Thigh 11.1

Leg Opening 7.8

Front Rise 9.8

thanks kiya! Actually I saw those measurements earlier in the thread, but wasn't sure how much they'd shrink after a few more hot soaks, if at all? If not, then I'll have to go with the 30 for sure...

Max shrinkage in the waist and length will be another .5"...