Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

kiya

In response to the limited quantities..

We're getting 12 of each size for this run.

No idea if these will be produced later on or not.

UPDATE:

Inseam is 32.5" on sizes 25 26 27

Inseam is 34.5" on sizes 28 29

Inseam is 37" on sizes 30 31 32 33 34

What is the time frame for the creation of a pair of jeans like this, Kiya?

I know you have been planning these for several months. When did you first suggest this to Sugar Cane, when did you guys settle on a cut and how long is it from the denim being made, cut and sewn to it arriving in Self Edge?

I notice that there is an extra couple inches on the larger sizes now. Did Sugar Cane only make these in the past few days?

They look great. Congratulations on such a nice collaboration.

Many of our meetings take place in bars around Japan and Hong Kong, between the language barrier and the mulitple libations, sometimes there are some specs that fall between the cracks.

The inseam length increase was one of those that turned out the way we wanted, but had initially thought it hadn't.

Photos, Measurements, and Info have just been posted to the product page:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=239

I had a feeling the news of longer inseams would make many of you happy..

For those asking about the rise on these jeans..Starting size 29 the rise goes up to a men's rise..So sizes 25, 26, 27, and 28 have a slightly lower rise comparitive to the rest of the grading than the sizes above 28.

This doesn't mean these are low-rise on the small sizes, it just means the rise drops a bit more on the small sizes.

My SEXSC02 just finished drying..

Here are the pre/post soak measurements:

Tagged Waist Size 31

Raw:

Waist 32

Inseam 37

Thigh 11.6

Leg Opening 8.1

Front Rise 10.4

Post Soak (1 hour warm soak, air dry):

Waist 30.2

Inseam 35

Thigh 11.1

Leg Opening 7.8

Front Rise 9.8

My SEXSC02 just finished drying..

Here are the pre/post soak measurements:

Tagged Waist Size 31

Raw:

Waist 32

Inseam 37

Thigh 11.6

Leg Opening 8.1

Front Rise 10.4

Post Soak (1 hour warm soak, air dry):

Waist 30.2

Inseam 35

Thigh 11.1

Leg Opening 7.8

Front Rise 9.8

you forgot to tell them about ~12 hours of cold soak with rain... i dont think mine shrink as much, i did 3 hours hot soak and then 2 days of rain, HAHA...

They are still available, but a few sizes are almost out.

I'd come in as soon as you can.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the remaining pairs go on sale sometime between friday night and saturday morning.

is the excess fabric in the crotch area so conspicuous post soak? it looks crazy on the raws sidney is wearing.

I have an abnormally large package.

The crotch creases disappear after normal wear and normal soaking... happens with all raw denim worn fitted... that is... if you have an abnormally large package.

Aren'y you so sweet Sydney, since these came I've been wearing them everyday. The cut and everything is perfect after a soak. I'll be working the 18/19/20th so if you want to call with any questions call. Still no phone/web orders until the 20th

Aren'y you so sweet Sydney, since these came I've been wearing them everyday. The cut and everything is perfect after a soak. I'll be working the 18/19/20th so if you want to call with any questions call. Still no phone/web orders until the 20th

I'll call and ask for you know who.

They are still available, but a few sizes are almost out.

I'd come in as soon as you can.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the remaining pairs go on sale sometime between friday night and saturday morning.

Unless women have started shopping at SE a lot recently I presume I should be OK on Saturday morning... also hooray for the timezone difference.