Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

kiya

Did you just deduce that from the pic? That's a special/impressive talent...

A combination of the pic and what he said about previous sizing on other jeans...

Ok, my SEXSC02 recently finished drying from their first cold soak.

They are regretfully much tighter in the thigh, yet they are perfect in the waist and inseam length.

Fit pics later tnight. Outdoor scenery. ;D

-JF

1850114922_1df8e5b1e3.jpg

Those are my girlfriend's on the left side standing post soak. She'll be putting them on today. I'll get some fit pics hopefully. I'm a bit nervous. Her first raw denim experience was KMW Rockers, and those aren't as stiff, initially rough as the SC denim. But she'll deal with it, they should soften up pretty quickly if she wears them enough.

interested to see these in person ROFL. we were talking about these the other day at DS.

I'm going to pretty much specifically wear these for the next year straight so I'll be sure to meet up with you guys sometime. Honestly do you have a hard time seriously typing out the name 'rofl'? Cause even I grimace when I see it.

These are absolutely beautiful. Really.

Bit of a dumb question that's likely been answered already, but I'll go for it anyways:

If I wear a 27 in Dior (MIJ) what size should I swing for in the SEXSX02? 26?

28 or 29, depending on how tight you can stand it.

I'm a bit nervous. Her first raw denim experience was KMW Rockers, and those aren't as stiff, initially rough as the SC denim. But she'll deal with it, they should soften up pretty quickly if she wears them enough.

Dude, my SEXSC took off the skin on the back of my left knee after the first two days. It might have been a bad idea to wear the pants straight through sleep for those first two days after arrival, though. That was a freakin' experience.. Gladly, it's healed just fine. Makes me wonder if I'll get a nice callus for breaking in future pairs, especially Iron Hearts.

Anyways, I had a day trip to my Cousin's Military School in Greensboro, VA, so I had the opportunity to take these pictures on the campus of the University of Virginia. It is such a beautiful place. Hell of a first time.

Mind, these are pictures after a cold soak for 1 hr, by Kiya's reccomendation. They are way tight on the thigh, but, again, the waist and inseam are just right.

l_6e2b30cf1afbb234f6522854fd0d15f9.jpgl_0e05f149dcd055a83fed7ca6e6b33bf4.jpgl_2ced0d542240f7e55e158d43d0a9bae6.jpgl_54f619a79fe2a2b2f45180bc64fa3cd3.jpgl_64680a46591a2afc8e7e7cba859a5c43.jpgl_22be7ee3762e84aee993783c07b90ad8.jpgl_d51011baf669fdfae0d9d56f8a53d2be.jpgl_aac470a8041f569faf06abd9a43df321.jpg

6 days wear, 1 cold soak. Fade is fast. I love these babys.

Well, I also had to learn the hard way that my brother, who shot these photos, doesn't really have my back. He recomended that I go commando in order to wear these still partially damp pants easier after the cold soak shrinkage. What a jackass.

Enjoy.

-JF

Dude, my SEXSC took off the skin on the back of my left knee after the first two days. It might have been a bad idea to wear the pants straight through sleep for those first two days after arrival, though. That was a freakin' experience.. Gladly, it's healed just fine. Makes me wonder if I'll get a nice callus for breaking in future pairs, especially Iron Hearts.

IH's so soft man. Well let me qualify, I only have the SExIH01BKs, so maybe it's different with stock IH or even the SExIH01s, but the BKs weren't stiff at all. Very heavy (obv), but very soft. Won't be able to get fit pic of the the GF in her SExSCs til the end of the week probably, haha, and def none of her leaning over some handrail like JF! haha.

...I only have the SExIH01BKs...

Wow, they made those collabs in black? If so, I had no idea. That's awesome, though.

I love the fit. It's actually extremely comfortable. You have to wear the right stuff below and make sure all your documents are in order, though.

But, hey, these pants get me buko comments on the ass fit. If you're trying to flaunt something good, then these pants are the way to do it.

They're starting to stretch a bit since the soak, too.

Beautiful stuff. They look amazing and have a sick fit.

-JF

Who bought a 33 and wants a 34...mine have been soaked twice, and worn for a couple hours inside...I could afford to go a size smaller, and seeing all these fit pics, I think I should. Lets get our trade on.

I seriously did a prolonged groan in empathy at how painful these look to the ole' hoo-ha's. JFLESMAN you have balls... and I feel sorry for them. DEFlNlTELY a SUFU FlT!!!

l_6e2b30cf1afbb234f6522854fd0d15f9.jpgl_0e05f149dcd055a83fed7ca6e6b33bf4.jpgl_2ced0d542240f7e55e158d43d0a9bae6.jpgl_54f619a79fe2a2b2f45180bc64fa3cd3.jpgl_64680a46591a2afc8e7e7cba859a5c43.jpgl_22be7ee3762e84aee993783c07b90ad8.jpgl_d51011baf669fdfae0d9d56f8a53d2be.jpgl_aac470a8041f569faf06abd9a43df321.jpg

Enjoy.

-JF

Also... request theme song for dat ass :rolleyes:

IH's so soft man. Well let me qualify, I only have the SExIH01BKs, so maybe it's different with stock IH or even the SExIH01s, but the BKs weren't stiff at all. Very heavy (obv), but very soft. Won't be able to get fit pic of the the GF in her SExSCs til the end of the week probably, haha, and def none of her leaning over some handrail like JF! haha.

They are all that soft. Even hang drying them doesn't do much to take away the softness.