Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

kiya

i came to the SATs cracked out last week, i was SO happy taking the SATs i was like "dayumm imma ace this test". so note to all thiz before you take the SATs!

and nice fades on your sexsc's there man. mine's almost reaching 2 months and the fades are freaken beautiful. :)

i came to the SATs cracked out last week, i was SO happy taking the SATs i was like "dayumm imma ace this test". so note to all thiz before you take the SATs!

and nice fades on your sexsc's there man. mine's almost reaching 2 months and the fades are freaken beautiful. :)

You just made my week.

Hi everybody - I need an advice. I just bought a pair of Self Edge x Sugar Cane SEXSC02 in size 30. Size 30 is what I have my Pure Blues -005, my Slim Jims and the pair of my PBJ-007 I have in 29 size. Ordering these at size 30 is a little risky and is getting close to the point when the waist might get uncomfortable after a hot soak. (thats what I've done to all my raw denim). So I need an advice - Should I still hot soak them for about an hour - or should I cold soak them this time. I never cold soaked anything - and dont even know for how long Im suposed to do it? and hour - or two hours? Please share your wisdom 8)

P.S. Im not worried about inseam - just the waist.

Hi everybody - I need an advice. I just bought a pair of Self Edge x Sugar Cane SEXSC02 in size 30. Size 30 is what I have my Pure Blues -005, my Slim Jims and the pair of my PBJ-007 I have in 29 size. Ordering these at size 30 is a little risky and is getting close to the point when the waist might get uncomfortable after a hot soak. (thats what I've done to all my raw denim). So I need an advice - Should I still hot soak them for about an hour - or should I cold soak them this time. I never cold soaked anything - and dont even know for how long Im suposed to do it? and hour - or two hours? Please share your wisdom 8)

P.S. Im not worried about inseam - just the waist.

Just hot soak them and wear them while they dry. You'll be fine.

i have something on my mind, it's unsanforize and it will shrink after soak right

I just want to know that how much would it shrink for the leg opening, i think i like size 30, but 7.7 inch is a bit too large for my like, i like it to be around 7 after soak, is it possible??

i have something on my mind, it's unsanforize and it will shrink after soak right

I just want to know that how much would it shrink for the leg opening, i think i like size 30, but 7.7 inch is a bit too large for my like, i like it to be around 7 after soak, is it possible??

the hem measures 7 inches post soak. i just measured mine right now

So - Are these made in USA or Japan? every label on these says "made in USA"... It doesnt matter to me - these jeans are awesome. Just wondering if it is it something repo brands like to do.

The denim is made in Japan and so is the hardware, they're cut in the US.. Same as the Sugar Cane 1955 and 1966..

Hinoya has these in stock now, even in sizes 36 and 38 which I was saddened to see self edge never stocked (since those are the sizes I usually take)

The nylon tag under the ostrich patch on the Hinoya pair is different than on my SEXSC02, and mine dont have a "Made in U.S.A." tag.

Plus, Hinoya is advertising them as "One Wash"?

img55461228.jpg

img55461226.jpg

Maybe they're one-washing them? The measurements they list online do certainly seem to match what you'd expect from one-wash.

They probably added the "made in USA" thing special for the japanese market. It's pretty obvious it's the same jean tho :)

Maybe they're one-washing them? The measurements they list online do certainly seem to match what you'd expect from one-wash.

They probably added the "made in USA" thing special for the japanese market. It's pretty obvious it's the same jean tho :)

It's the same jean i designed but with a lower priced denim used.. Hence the slightly different model number: SEXSC02BSP

And that's okay by you?

someone else selling your masterpiece but then worser.

I'm totally ok with it because they had no choice, it was either that or not sell the product at all because they were saying that $300 was too pricey to sell a jean in Japan under the Sugar Cane label.

I found like last week that the SEXSC02BSP has been the best selling Sugar Cane jean (on a wholesale / pre-book level) in Japan in six years.

I'm totally ok with it because they had no choice, it was either that or not sell the product at all because they were saying that $300 was too pricey to sell a jean in Japan under the Sugar Cane label.

I found like last week that the SEXSC02BSP has been the best selling Sugar Cane jean (on a wholesale / pre-book level) in Japan in six years.

Maybe this'll convince Sugar Cane to put out a couple more pieces with a slimmer silhouette.

The Japanese wont pay over $300 for a pair of Sugar Cane's? I hope they don't see our Amazon Page.

Wow i'm sad with that, because i think SExSC is the best sugar cane i ever see, i love it, but now they do the exact same in lower price that is sadT-T

It cut out the question, where did you get that sugarcane? it is nice? now they are able to buy it from Hinoya instead of Self Edge