Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

kiya

God praise darning! (Patching might just feel fuckin' weird in that spot)

My own pair have been in Cali for the past while getting repaired. It's not all bad because these ESEF Ori's really wore in for me. They're actually very comfortable. It makes me want to get Iron Hearts as my next pair.

-JF

Patching is fine once you've worn the fabric of the patch in. The second anything starts to fray even slightly I reinforce with denim+fabric glue and then hand darn over the area of fraying. Kept any holes at bay thus far with all my jeans so I must be doing something right (apart from being really skinny and really lazy, both of which help).

• 3 weeks later...
when will Self Edge will restock in size 29 or 30??

Thanks!!

We don't restock our collaborations..

Late August the SEXSC06 will be out which is a similar cut with a longer inseam.

thanks a lot kiya!

and why a longer inseam?

so that the inseam shrinks to about 36.5"..

The inseam was a bit too short for some people on the SEXSC02.

I need some shrinking advice for these. Here's my predicament. I got these in a size 28 cause i'm used to the lower rise and usually can handle a 28. The legs, thighs and everything fits fine, and could even handle some shrinking (im used to wearing jeans tight), but the waist is definitely a struggle. I've only had them for a day or two, i can get them buttoned with great difficulty, but i'd like to wear them a little lower. So far, i've been trying to stretch the waist out and slightly moving them down little by little. But so far as i've read, everyone says to soak these. How should i do this? Right now, the only feasible plan i've got in my head is to just wear them in the shower. I'm afraid the waist will be extremely difficult after the soak.

I need some shrinking advice for these. Here's my predicament. I got these in a size 28 cause i'm used to the lower rise and usually can handle a 28. The legs, thighs and everything fits fine, and could even handle some shrinking (im used to wearing jeans tight), but the waist is definitely a struggle. I've only had them for a day or two, i can get them buttoned with great difficulty, but i'd like to wear them a little lower. So far, i've been trying to stretch the waist out and slightly moving them down little by little. But so far as i've read, everyone says to soak these. How should i do this? Right now, the only feasible plan i've got in my head is to just wear them in the shower. I'm afraid the waist will be extremely difficult after the soak.

you mean they are that tight in the waist and you haven't soaked them yet? you may have the wrong size. if you must keep them you can cold soak them with a hanger or something wedged in there to keep the waist from shrinking, or soak them while wearing them. but i would sell them and try again..

you mean they are that tight in the waist and you haven't soaked them yet? you may have the wrong size. if you must keep them you can cold soak them with a hanger or something wedged in there to keep the waist from shrinking, or soak them while wearing them. but i would sell them and try again..

Yeah i've gotten them to fit where i'd like them to be, theyre just tight as hell. im probably going to wait a week before soaking to see how much theyll stretch out first. I think im going to hold onto them

• 1 month later...
Yeah i've gotten them to fit where i'd like them to be, theyre just tight as hell. im probably going to wait a week before soaking to see how much theyll stretch out first. I think im going to hold onto them

Just hop into the bath wearing them and your hips will stop the waist shrinking down.