Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

kiya

Wow i'm sad with that, because i think SExSC is the best sugar cane i ever see, i love it, but now they do the exact same in lower price that is sadT-T

It cut out the question, where did you get that sugarcane? it is nice? now they are able to buy it from Hinoya instead of Self Edge

Wow.......

Thanks for the comments. The only issue I have is that I wore these wet and did some squats/lunges as I didn't want them to be too tight, and it seems like I stretched the hell out of the knees. Put some hot water on them last night and they seemed better when I put them on this morning, but have stretched right back out. Anything to be concerned about, or is this something that would have happened eventually regardless?

sexsc02knee.jpg

The only place I get any bag is at the knee.l_37d4dc29741a06065bbf6111de0450d7.jpg

You seem to have extreme bagging there. I may be entirely off, but cuffing them might help.

-JFleshman

The Skin-fit was unintentional. I sized a true 30 waist, and my end result wasn't half that bad. I actually prefer the way these pants fit. It totally changed my perspective on life and shit, ya know?

I'll get a picture of my knee hole up. Sometime soon, I'll send it to a tailor to have it darned. The hole looks cool, but my jeans are only ~6 months old. If I want to have them a year from now, I need to to get on them repairs.

-JF

+1. Also, I feel like those jeans are an absolutely perfect match with the overall look...for instance, when I tried those on...the star seemed really campy, but on someone looking sharp with a black T and full sleeves, its absolutely perfect.

I'm curious what you mean by this? How did the star seem campy? And how does it work better with tattoos?

How much is it realistic to expect these to stretch? I've just received a size 27 pair that fit perfectly apart from the fact I can only get the first two buttons done up... I'm female so I want them to stay as tight as possible but does it sound like a lost cause?

How much is it realistic to expect these to stretch? I've just received a size 27 pair that fit perfectly apart from the fact I can only get the first two buttons done up... I'm female so I want them to stay as tight as possible but does it sound like a lost cause?

If youre only able to get the first two buttons done before soaking, definitely see if you can trade them in for a size up. They'll shrink to much more than that and will only stretch back past a little further than where they are now

And you should post fit pics. I'm curious to see what these look like on the opposite sex!

They have been soaked already, I bought them off someone else so trading in isn't really an option... I've got a pair of the SC Star Union jeans in a 28 that are a bit too big so I kind of threw caution (and common sense) to the wind with these!

If I ever manage to get the third button done up I'll post fit pics...

They have been soaked already, I bought them off someone else so trading in isn't really an option... I've got a pair of the SC Star Union jeans in a 28 that are a bit too big so I kind of threw caution (and common sense) to the wind with these!

If I ever manage to get the third button done up I'll post fit pics...

It took me 20 minutes to punch the top button through after soaking. My thumb had that imprint on it the rest of the day. Worn for 30 minutes, unitl the left hip pain became too great.

8 hours the following day, this time it was my right hip that ached. On the third day, no problems at all.

In 20-25 days, they stretched to a comfortable snug fit in the waist. The thigh remained very tight, about a half inch pinch room.

And second the fit pics, after four months of watching my arse fade, I'd like to see how these look on a female bum.

Sounds like you need to size up. I *think* you could stretch out the waistband using plenty of cold water and wearing 'em in pain over a couple of weeks, but that just doesn't sound worth it.

If you managed to pull it off, they would be tiiiiiiiight.

• 2 weeks later...

SEXSC at 6mo (1 cold soak, 2 washes)

redo.jpg

2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

-JF

p.s. I think the unions are a straight fit, and SEXSC are a slim. Always check the measurments vs. the tagged waist. I would say post photos, but I think that might just become midnight material for a lot of people on here (being almost all males).

• 3 weeks later...
these are actually for sale at the the new denim store haberdashery in stockholm, sweden. interesting...i thought self edge were the only ones who sold their own collabs

Sugarcane uses the fit and calls it solely their own. It's been discussed somewhere in a thread on here, and I believe the ones that are sold elsewhere are mostly one wash already. Not sure on that though.

these are actually for sale at the the new denim store haberdashery in stockholm, sweden. interesting...i thought self edge were the only ones who sold their own collabs

We are the only ones that sell our collaborations, with the exception of Sugar Cane collabs which we choose which stores around the world get to carry them.

The SEXSC02 was carried by Self Edge, Dutil, Denim Bar, and Paul of SC UK which then sold his pairs to Haberdashery in Sweden.

The next Sugar Cane collaboration will have a different list of retailers, but fewer of them.

Post-soak of my SExSC02. Soaked in lukewarm water and these are pictures of me wearing them a little damp. I'm about 5'7" and 135 lbs. These are a tagged 30.

SugarCanes002.jpg

SugarCanes003.jpg

God I hope the thighs stretch out soon.

One of the really good tight fits....Compliments....

• 3 weeks later...