Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

kiya

• 2 weeks later...

Are your knees fading hella fast? My left faded to white, and my right is playing catch-up. It looks like they're winking.

Oh, I put chapstick in the 5th pocket and got a sick lil fade ;D. Lil guy makes me proud.

I'll post updates soon enough.

thanks kiya on those pre and post measurements, i think imma go 28 instead of 27 for that big difference in length.

I'd go with the 28 if you're on the fence, not just because of the length but because the rise suddenly gets pretty damn low as well, so the smaller sizes effectively run an extra inch low.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my SEXSC02 after 2mo of hard wear. I'm planning to wear them onband off with my new Ori's starting tomorrow.

Intial cold-soak, 2 machine washes (New Years Eve and ECC Yo-Yo Contest [mud, vomit, XXXX])

These guys stretched very nicely. The slim cut molds to your body rather than restricting it. It could be the thin denim used. Even before washing them the denim was very thin.

Love these guys.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

True to size with a size 30. I think the waist was 29" after

the cold-soak, though. They were pretty painful for the first week or two of breaking them in.

Now, they're softer than tempurpedic shit.

-JF

I couldn't feel my left thigh when I took my initial fit pictures. They will stretch a hell lot. Give them about a week, then cold soak inside-out.

I recommend a warm soak after about a month. My pair stretched a lot for me.

-JF

^^Thats what I was gonna say. Jimmy has the best fit by far.

+1. Also, I feel like those jeans are an absolutely perfect match with the overall look...for instance, when I tried those on...the star seemed really campy, but on someone looking sharp with a black T and full sleeves, its absolutely perfect.

It seems to be that the big division in the fitting preference lies in general age grouping and the typical sperm counts associated with each age grouping.

The young scene-setters have too much sperm to lose; thus, the pants can never seem to be tight enough.

You old hounds are such conservationists.

Maybe I'll understand when I'm older.

-JF