shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

speaking of education

what the FUCK is up with canada's medical school / province deal? I have a million canadian dudes at my school with gpa/mcat/research credentials that should have them gunning for top tier us med schools but they're in my second tier school. go figure.

Due to the admissions systems there is basically a choke hold on how many people get in, so basically anyone with good credentials who wants to do something like GP is so fed up they kind of go 'fuck it' and go wherever lets them in/will give them the most in monetary incentive to make the process less painful. I know more people in med school in Ireland/Australia than I do in Canada, and I'm Canadian at a Canadian university.

So im leaving school with a couple friends on our way to grab some food after class. On the way out my friend goes oh crap I forgot my prints So i say its cool ill just drive up to the entrance of the dept. He jumps out and runs to get his stuff. Fuckin cops pull up and say in the most douchebag tone ever and say "whatsssuup?" I go "hows it goin?" He then says "Hows it goin?" You want a 450 Dollar ticket?" I was like "oh uhm no" Apparently I was blocking the handicap spaces at school I wasnt parked in a stall but my tail was like semi in one of them and the rest of the car was at the entrance. This is at 8pm btw and mostly everyone is gone since it was the last day of regular instruction. So I was like "Im just droppin off my friend to get his work from the lab" Cop replies "then you better drop em off. Look theres a stall right there, youd better park in it buddy"

Im not bothered by him telling me to move. What I hate is his tone. Fuckin pisses me off when anyone with some sort of power takes it upon themselves to be a douchebag. Messin with me when girls are getting assaulted on campus at night.

Due to the admissions systems there is basically a choke hold on how many people get in, so basically anyone with good credentials who wants to do something like GP is so fed up they kind of go 'fuck it' and go wherever lets them in/will give them the most in monetary incentive to make the process less painful. I know more people in med school in Ireland/Australia than I do in Canada, and I'm Canadian at a Canadian university.

I always wondered who filled up ireland / australian med schools.

american kids go the caribbean

canadians go to us/ireland/aus ?

cool.

alos this site is hilarious: http://thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com/

I just hate UPS in general. They don't deliver on weekends, they don't deliver in late/early time slots, you can't sign in advance for a package, and they return to sender after 3 undeliverable attempts.

FedEx and USPS for life.

why would you use fedex?

usps is cheaper by far for everything.

so i buzz my own head once every week/couple weeks

since i started doin it ive used this one remington jawn with a built in vacuum

(LOL SUK N CUT LOL FLOWBEE LOL)

worked great, no mess etc

broke mine, go to buy a new one and turns out they fuckin discontinued that shit

cant find a comparable model, might have to resort to a beard trimmer or something

fuck

I hate going out with a group of people and a bill comes and motherfuckers start short changing shit. Like "hmm well 8.50 + 6.50=15.00 so heres fifteen." NO MOTHERFUCKER 8.50 + 6.50 + part of tip + tax + whatever else needs to be split is what you fuckin owe. FUCK YOU

Edit: Also hate when I get invited to some event on Facebook click the little link thing and theres like a person leaving a comment like "oh I cant make it because blah blah blah...Translation " I dont really have a life because im on facebook telling everyone that I have better things to do than goto your shin dig" You cant just ignore that shit? The fuck is that.

so i buzz my own head once every week/couple weeks

since i started doin it ive used this one remington jawn with a built in vacuum

(LOL SUK N CUT LOL FLOWBEE LOL)

worked great, no mess etc

broke mine, go to buy a new one and turns out they fuckin discontinued that shit

cant find a comparable model, might have to resort to a beard trimmer or something

fuck

on this tip, I went and kopped a new beard trimmer a few months ago, opened it once I got home and it was fucking covered in someone else's hair, like...tons. Take it back completely disgusted and the manager is like "well, let me try to clean it up a bit..." WAT. FUCK YOU, HELL NO.

how is that different than a lil b show? more supreme?

how was the show? Id imagine yonkers would be insane. Saw pics of lke 800 white dudes on stage

Show was solid once it started, stage dove 2 times, second time was fuckedf and either left brain or Hodgy puched me, landed right on the top of my head on straight concrete. Highlines stage is like 6 feet off the ground when standing. went home right as yonkers came on. apparently right after I left, fucking played she, radicals, and bitch suck dick? So bummed. was good though.

Also, based god show was MAD diverse, this shit was a fuckin aryan setting minus maybe 4 dudes and OF. sucked.