shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest Airjamie
D00D REAL TALK THO I REALLY DID 911 AND CUT THAT ONE GUYS HEAD OFF ON TV AND KILLED JON BENET TOO BUT LYK SHIT WAZ BOORING

Thats pretty fucked up man.....

I'M DA ONE WHO CAUSED THREE MILE ISLAND AND CHERNOBYL. I EAT BABIES. I STRAPPED THE BOMB TO THAT PIZZA DUDE. I ORDERD GENOCIDE ON TUTSIS. I TOLD KIM JONG IL TO SPEND ALL MONEY ON MILITARY. I CAUSE FIRES IN AUSTRALIA. I CAUSED FLOODING OF THE RHINE. KATRINA IS MY WIFE.

you're hardcore, i give up. props man.

Guest Airjamie
I KILLED JESUS. HITLER WAS MY PUPPET. I CANCELLED CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM. I PLAY GOLF WITH OSAMA. I STARTED THE BUBONIC PLAGUE AS A JOKE. I FIRED HEDI. I KILLED KURT. I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BLACK ALBUM (THE METALLICA ONE). THE TSUNAMI WAS ME GETTING DRUNK FUCKING WITH ICEBERGS. REMEMBER BOSS BY I.G. DESIGN? I DESIGNED ALL THAT SHIT. I TOLD ICE CUBE IT WAS A GOODASS IDEA TO MAKE TWO MORE FRIDAY MOVIES WITHOUT CHRIS TUCKER. I GAVE MAGIC JOHNSON AIDS AS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE. I STARTED GIVING GREG GINN ACID AND AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THOSE SHITTY PROGRESSIVE BLACK FLAG ALBUMS. I INVENTED HEELYS. I OWN STOCK IN TOMMY HILFIGER. I KILL ORPHANS. I FUCKING WROTE GIGLI NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA.

I cant even begin to fuck with this shit.......

I MADE ST. IDE'S SPECIAL BREW. IN FACT I CONTROLLED ST. IDE'S FROM 1990 TO 1997. I KILLED BIGGIE AND PAC. I RAPED WESTIE'S MOM TO MAKE HIM. I TOLD MIKE TO GO TO BASEBALL. I TOLD THAT DUDE TO KILL OVER THE XBOX. I AM BEG'S MOMMA. DON'T ASK HOW THAT WORKS. I MAKE TORNADOS JUST 2 C THOS REDNECKS SCATTER. I KILLED OBI WAN. I WROTE ALL THE JAMES BOND BOOKS. I DIRECTED NEVER SAY NEVER. I CREATED HOUSE OF HOLLAND AND THAT MISSHAPES DUDE WITH THE BOWL CUT.

BOOYAH!!!!!

Guest Airjamie
I AM SINGLE HANDEDLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RAPE OF NANJING, LYNYRD SKINYRD, THE HOLOCAUST, BOOTCUT JEANS, THE BRAND GUESS, BAM MARGERA AND ALL THE STUPID FUCKING BANDS HE LOSES HIS SHIT OVER, THE INCESSANT AIRPLAY THAT BEVERLY HILLS SONG BY WEEZER GOT, THE TEN MILLION ALBUMS THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS HAVE MADE ABOUT CALIFORNIA LIKE ANYONE FUCKING CARES ANYMORE, JNCOS, HOT TOPIC, NU METAL, AND THE POST-911 RESURGANCE IN POPULARITY OF COUNTRY MUSIC. I ALSO MAKE ALL THOSE STUPID AMERICAN FLAG GUITARS AND SHIRTS THEY ALWAYS HAVE. I CAME UP WITH THAT "IT WASNT ADAM AND STEEVE" SHIT. I GENETICALLY ENGINEERED THAT DOUCHEBAG SINGER FROM THURSDAY IN A TEST TUBE BY SPLICING DNA TAKEN FROM THAT HOMO FRON THE BEE GEES, SCREECH FROM SAVED BY THE BELL, AND A FUCKING WALRUS. IM THE ONE WHO SHOT FORREST GUMP IN THE ASS. JOHN LENNON WAS A FAGGOT. I CANCELLED RICKY LAKE AND DIDNT TELL ANYONE SO ALL THE HIGHSCHOOL KIDS SKIPPED AFTER 4TH PERIOD THAT DAY HAD TO WATCH THE VIEW OR SOMETHING. I GAVE GODSMACK A RECORD CONTRACT WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY CANCELLING COOLIOS. I DEVELOPED CRACK TO KEEP BLACKIE DOWN. I CREATED AUDIOSLAVE AND VELVET REVOLVER. I FRAMED KOBE.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAH

Guest Airjamie
children. i really hate children.

Im making a killing reselling azn babies that chris abducts for me. FUCK streetwear and SUNN hoodies, chinklets is where the cash be.

Edit: DOLLA DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALLLL

I hate when my part time job gives me 37-39 hours so i'm basically a full timer but without the pay and benefits that come with being one.

I hate when my part time job gives me 37-39 hours so i'm basically a full timer but without the pay and benefits that come with being one.

i hate that too. i hate that while getting paid minimum wage.

people posting the god damn date in their waywt posts, as if the post didnt already come complete with day, month, year, and time of post.

what the fuck is that? is it supposed to be artsy? what the fuck is that!?

people posting the god damn date in their waywt posts, as if the post didnt already come complete with day, month, year, and time of post.

what the fuck is that? is it supposed to be artsy? what the fuck is that!?

haha. well if they're posting from a weeks worth of photos then i'd understand. but if its just one photo with a date on it. thats just plain stupid.