shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate that one of my girlfriends old friends that she hardly ever talks to because she fuckin sucks wants to have an intervention with her about my girlfriend and i's relationship. just because my girlfriend doesn't give every guy she meets a fucking blowjob doesn't mean that shes not happy in our relationship. you have no clue what you're talking about so fuck off. now you've made my girlfriend upset and i have to deal with it. go fuck yourself you stupid skank and get the hell out of our lives.

When motherfuckers like Jimbo69 have their head so far up other dudes (Clopek) asses that they neg rep me like this "every post of yours i've seen in the past 3 days sucks" because of this comment.

Why all the hate?

Yes, i have my head very far up clopek's ass.

In fact, every time he negs someone i get him to pm me who it was so that i too can neg him and further the penetrating of clopek's ass.

when female family members brush up against u and u can feel everything. Hate that shit cuz if u jerk away theyere look at u funny, and it just doesnt feel right letting it rest on your elbow or back or shoulder or watever. superawkward.

good thing that mars bar settled in my tummy already, that sucks redx! two months..

I hate people who don't ship properly, esp when they try and cram something that is like 1-2 inches bigger then the box itself, now I gotta go and sort the mess out. wasn't even a flat rate box, they do that shit by the weight.

it's mold on the wall

the thing is, before i moved in there were aparently various girls living in there. and because they of course were way to lazy to do anything about the tapestry coming off (there were big cracks in it) they simply took some tape and sealed the rips closed. like that would solve the fucking problem. then somebody put a poster over it and when i moved in i left it there because i liked it. (not suspecting anything bad)

so today i take it off as i wanted to put it someplace else... big FUCKING suprise, rips in the tapestry and after i pulled that out there is this shitload of mold on the wall

man today was probably the worst day ever -.- so many small things have gone wrong, started with missing a train twice then my spaghetti fell on the floor ect ect...

people who don't use turn signals...

god I hate that. Right as you leave my neighborhood there's a 4 way intersection. kind of have to draw a picture to convey my point:

picture3pr.png

also hate getting invites to American University events on facebook. I don't go there anymore, left the network, stop inviting me!!!

the rubber around my earbuds came off months ago. it only took a few months this time too. i just deal with it for now; not giving apple anymore money, gonna get some really nice headphones for christmas anyways.

hate that the ex is delaying giving me my shit back just because she's pissed i told her i don't want to talk anymore afterwards. cotdamn, woman.