shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when pple walk so close behind you they step on the heel of your shoes/sandal and you're still walking, or were.

&

"should we buy our tickets online? 2012 is a very much anticipated film so i think it'll be wise to get em online before they sell out."

When motherfuckers like Jimbo69 have their head so far up other dudes (Clopek) asses that they neg rep me like this "every post of yours i've seen in the past 3 days sucks" because of this comment.

Lame Ass People That -Rep Like This...

"every post of yours i've seen in the past 2 days sucks" - Clopek

Why all the hate?

bell has had a huge issue for the past week or two up here about texts not getting through. so i'm used to it as well due to their incompetency.

I am slowly learning how to better price my market shit. Guy bought a hoodie from me for $75, lives in China... that's fine, I said shipping was included, my choice. But he was hoping for tracking. Apparently the cheapest tracking shipping from the post office was $90?! wtf. I sent by air for $33, it'll take a week and is still insured for more than the actual cost anyways. Sorry dude, but that is just insane. Maybe the women didn't know any other way, but I refuse to believe a small package should come to anything even close to that. Fucking stupid.

3 more hours...

i hate it when you drink loads of beers but spread on a few hours. you're not drunk or tipsy you're just tired.

Always start off with some boilermakers my good man, it always starts a nice buzz going early, and then you can continue with just beers afterwards

names that make me hungry :P

this girl is tying up my money. i paid about 500 pls tax for something she wanted and was all ready to ship but now she's on the fence. i'm really tempted to just cancel the whole deal, i'll give it another couple of days. i'm not even making any $$ out of this. :/

edit-not so much as not having the money as the possibility of returning. i hate returning.

hate living at home.

I get home tonight, wanting to set up xbl and play mw2, but my kid sister is having a sleep over in the basement instead of her room for whatever reason, and my dad is sleeping on the couch because my mom thinks he snores too loud when hes sick or some bullshit. So I have access to no TV. So I carry this heavy ass unused TV all the way upstairs to my room and almost fucking kill myself on the way up the stairs, only to have my dad tell me I can't have it up there because "no TVS in bed rooms" (I'm fucking 18 and lived in a different state by myself for a year for god sakes) and "he needs to watch it while he exercises. Fine, it's his TV, but if they don't let me buy my own and put it in my room im gonna flip shit.

can't wait to be back in fucking college, Feb 1 cant come soon enough (semester off concept.)

/rant

^the worst is when it's 2 people side by side

especially when they're walking just far enough apart that you can't go around, but they're meandering about so that you always see brief glimpses of an opening either between or around.

people on campus do this ALL THE TIME.

hate: our real estate agent. the house was sold on saturday; i've got basically a month before i'm out. he's supposed to notify us about when they're bringing in a house inspector and all that. he's repeatedly not called to let me know about viewings before, and i got home today after work to find no less than 8 strangers in the house, doing the inspection without notifying any of us. rage.