shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people who complain in here about living in a "fashion wasteland"

bitchass

I was saying more in the way that I can't go to stores and try shit on... because there are no good clothing stores.. not one. I could care less about how other people dress where I live, but having to buy everything online blows. I'd have to travel for hours to get to a decent clothing store is what I'm saying.

Yea, those too. They're called "clamshell" cases. There are tons of injuries and apparently a few deaths because of people cutting themselves opening clamshell cases every year. It's crazy.

i had a pair of scissors and it still took me a few minutes to pry the fucker open.

I feel like EVERYBODY IN the WORLD has crazy party new years eve plans but me

but do i have the house ALL TO MYSELF the whole night, and only three dear friends are coming

and those three friends are the only truly down people i know. and i guess thats the sad part, and they are really corny

I feel like EVERYBODY IN the WORLD has crazy party new years eve plans but me

but do i have the house ALL TO MYSELF the whole night, and only three dear friends are coming

and those three friends are the only truly down people i know. and i guess thats the sad part, and they are really corny

i'm going to a party that my little brother invited me to, won't be that CRAZY but i won't have to see anybody i don't want to see

jane you got it good

new years is ALWAYS disappointing if you go to a party

the only way to avoid this is to have a good time with friends and just maybe go to a party later or whatever but not make it part of your 100% plan

whats worse is not going to a party or not hanging out with anyone......

yeah new year's eve is always disappointing. except if it's your only party of the year.

i've had so much good parties lately that i think it's going to be disappointing... and my friends aren't even in town ...

I hate when I have music I wouldn't mind listening to that I just recently got, but fear that it will get old quickly or degrade if I listen to it too much, causing me to not listen to said music for a large period of time and ultimately lose interest in it for this same reason. Fuck balance.