shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i'm buzzed and in this buzzed state i couldn't decide where i wanted to post this in, who here is drunk, super confessional so i decided shit you hate.

i just came back from the most drama filled party ever. i don't really need to get into detail but it's fucking so stupid when people OLDER than you are still stuck in high school drama mentality. fuck stupid bitches.

customers that cross the line when it comes to 'bargaining'

the shoe has a bit of dirt on the bottom cos pple try it on the floor..and walk around in it sometimes (irony is she was walking around in it too adding to the dirt) so where do you get off asking for an additional mark down on TOP of the 20% off the sale price? I couldn't deal with her in the end so I sent her to another store

I didn't think it could get any worse but towards the end of the day there was another customer with the discount invite card that demanded for an

additional discount for a tiny crease on the leather..less then a cm long..and then when the manager relented (they're tourists visiting singapore) the lady & her husband starts piling on stuff that is 100% perfect expecting the additional discount for it as well..

gah

customers that cross the line when it comes to 'bargaining'

the shoe has a bit of dirt on the bottom cos pple try it on the floor..and walk around in it sometimes (irony is she was walking around in it too adding to the dirt) so where do you get off asking for an additional mark down on TOP of the 20% off the sale price? I couldn't deal with her in the end so I sent her to another store

I didn't think it could get any worse but towards the end of the day there was another customer with the discount invite card that demanded for an

additional discount for a tiny crease on the leather..less then a cm long..and then when the manager relented (they're tourists visiting singapore) the lady & her husband starts piling on stuff that is 100% perfect expecting the additional discount for it as well..

gah

I feel your pain in this situation. I work in an antique store in Baltimore. People are always trying to haggle over the most ridiculous crap. When you can't fold to their insane demands they get nasty. I think that people go through life feeling as if they've been victimized, and that even before they buy something they insist they're being ripped off for it and demand compensation. It's like the Jesse Jackson complex.

last week i was at a friend's house with a few people

i left my phone on a table and went upstairs, and a kid started "playing with the scrolling ball and it was on your text messages and i saw that you and your friends use 'nigga' and i need to talk to you about it."

WTF

(he is black)

i left my phone on a table and went upstairs, and a kid started "playing with the scrolling ball and it was on your text messages and i saw that you and your friends use 'nigga' and i need to talk to you about it."

WTF

(he is black)

this is hilarious

thank you for sharing

when people you know like something you're wearing and ask where you bought it from, but instead of buying something similar they go to that store, buy the exact same friggin item and then end up wearing it when you're wearing it....wtffff

Perhaps having to do back to back all nighters. I wonder how my body/mind will hold up

people who read something on facebook and later on asks me, did you hear that so and so hooked up/broke up/ knocked up/fucked up so and so. you didn't hear that, you just did some investigative clicking

WTF

(he is black)

ahahahahasssssssssldkfjkljsdkfsdf

when you want to take a fuckin shower and the hot water isnt working in your apartment building..

and im sure to most people, a shower is what really starts or ends the day for them..

so fuckin with my shower and my coffee is terms of me being a very pissy person throughout my day.

/rant