shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate listening to my neighbours fucking through the wall ALL NIGHT with the same vigour and intensity that they went at it with.

It's not even that being currently single I'm envious, but I have to live next door to these people and I now know their complete sexual repertoire and preferences thanks to the extremely vocal nature of her requests and appreciation and his distorted caveman soundz.

Grrrrrrrr.

if you record it and use it cell phone answering message, then you wouldn't be the only one suffering....then you could turn irritation to entertainment!:D

the flamboyant drama queens that never shut the fuck up on Sunday nights at the gay bar across the street from my apartment (I live in a gayborhood)

its a beautiful day in the gayborhood

a beautiful day for a gaybor

would you be mine

could you be mine

won't you be my gaybor

hi gaybor

:rolleyes:

horse: dead + beaten

i know

sorry gaybor

had to go there

- when there're two rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom. one's almost done with and the other is totally new, but someone comes in and uses the new roll instead of finishing off the smaller roll.

- when people lack common sense/basic knowledge and have the nerve to get an attitude with you for their mistake(s).

- picky eaters in general, but it bothers me more if they have a penis. such a turn off.

Guest Airjamie
ignorance. pisses the fuck out of me more than anything else.

It...........pisses......the fuck........out of you..........

how the hell does this work.

It...........pisses......the fuck........out of you..........

how the hell does this work.

it...........works............figuratively?

some more examples to help you grasp the concept

1. "how the hell does this work"

2. "why the fucking piss doesn't airjamie plug his boring cakehole"

do.....you.......get...... it....... now......?

trying to hook up artificialsky with my friend.

i hope they fall in love and get married, considering the amount of text messages i had to respond to both parties.

also, i deserve free clothes.

thanks.

bitches who tell you all about their stupid life problems, but won't listen to any advice given. i guess they would rather go on complaining their little shitty life.

also hate those damn asian fobs... some of which are actually american born and raised but pretend to be fobs.

seconded.

also. bitches who think that they are the only ones in the world who have stupid life problems.

worst

b*tches ask how are you and you have like an out of body experience and you hear yourself goin on and on about how nobody understands your stupid life problems and you're like outside yourself like shut up beyotch!:D

I hate Spanish and Italian tourists!

I secretely think that when stuff goes to shits in Europe they'll be the first to go down with it, simply because they refuse to speak any other language other than their own.

also because they're like 2nd world countries...