shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

probably just a fake # though? ^

naw i dont think so she has an Iphone and i messaged her through Imessage its her #. I really think it boils down to two things, she used to go to my school and be a loner so i was told, and this year she has become a Fashionista-wannabe-instagram famous girl, who is probably getting more attention than she is used to. Furthermore I was told she is now out of school and lives one of those artsy im always in manhattan living such a fantastic life. Anyway I have another girl im pretty sure is hella into me and just broke up with her bf its all good. 

By giving you a fake number right then and there she is still rejecting you - just without letting anyone else know.  Downright deceitful - can't believe that you think it is better then saying no.

Sounds like you live in a culture of entitlement - maybe grow up and accept that you can't get everything you want.  I can't believe that you find it awkward for someone to say no.   Awkward is not being able to do what you want because you tip toe around other people.

naw i dont think so she has an Iphone and i messaged her through Imessage its her #. I really think it boils down to two things, she used to go to my school and be a loner so i was told, and this year she has become a Fashionista-wannabe-instagram famous girl, who is probably getting more attention than she is used to. Furthermore I was told she is now out of school and lives one of those artsy im always in manhattan living such a fantastic life. Anyway I have another girl im pretty sure is hella into me and just broke up with her bf its all good.

read this post back to yourself and theres your answer (its not her)

It's 8:30 and I'm ready to head home. Get in my car and the battery is dead. It's raining outside. I'm hungry. :fu:

fwiw i got home at 10pm after we finally got a hold of cables as the portable battery charger did not work. during that 1.5 hrs or so, i managed to hit my head twice in different instances and have been having headaches / sore all weekend

(I was wearing a parka luckily while in the rain but the hood was so damn big I couldn't see, walking into the car door frame twice as I was trying to get in) 

really fml, hate this shit

I hate mixed signals, why would you give me your # if you wont answer a damn text.

Dude my insurance company and my maid got my phone number, it's not like she moved her toothbrush to your place.

read this post back to yourself and theres your answer (its not her)

Hey there's this girl I despised because I thought she was a loser but that I now despise because she's an empty headed pretty young thing drunk on (mild) social success, you think we have a chance at having a beautiful love story? I'm like totally into her.

Edited by Fuuma

When you're sitting in lecture and people next / in front of you are being loud and giggly and shit. Like either shut the fuck up or leave the damn lecture. This is not the place to socialize.

Also people who eat processed garbage. I don't know why that bothers me so much, but it's fucking gross. 

Also people who eat processed garbage. I don't know why that bothers me so much, but it's fucking gross. 

a big part of this is economical. processed foods are much cheaper, more convenient. if you are working 2 jobs and dont have time to make dinner and buy healthy organic stuff while maintaining the same caloric intake, processed garbage is, unfortunately for both you and them, the only option. i'm not saying this is always the case, im sure a lot of people choose to eat the garbage you're talking about because it tastes good, but for some its all that is possible. teens and their uism knit sleeve riders saying funniest stuff these days.

you should have started with the hyper specific example of your uni's meal plan that gives points and all that crazy hippie dippie stuff. for most people, that sounds like fantasy land.

for example, my mess hall feeds 4400 people all at once. there is 1 small salad bar with beans/eggs/salad/nuts. the rest is processed food. they feed us breakfast at less than $1 per head and lunch for under 3. we aren't allowed refrigerators and only seniors are allowed vehicles to even go to a supermarket, the closest that could make your mango pudding from rawon10 being 30 minutes away.  we can order from 3 pizza joints, 1 chinese restaurant that doesnt understand "no msg" (even when told in chinese), one sandwich shop, and 2 mexican joints. the other option is Grant Hall, which sells for ridiculous prices. i try to eat healthy and a 2 serving size bag of dried mangoes (eat in 1 sitting) costs $4.05. as you can see, our experiences are radically different and they both don't mean shit as far as the original observation goes.

i can see where you are coming from in your situation I guess...

but you are freshman right? i would caution your kind of attitude. its easy to be labeled as the "whole food tote carrying motherfucker in the sandles" by the plebeians around you.

not that you should care what I think, i dont even have 1 knit rider to my name, but when other people eating "processed garbage" is "shit you hate" it becomes shit I hate

(all in good fun, jealous of your food selection...and maybe the rider too)

Damn that sounds like a bummer. Ya I suppose my observation varies school to school vs not in school school and country to country etc. I dunno I just want everyone to be healthy and happy and sometimes I forget those two things don't go hand in hand. But ya I wouldn't ever call someone out on that in person, that's just uncalled for no matter what people are putting into their bodies. I dunno I'm pretty lowkey on it I mostly just make kimchi rice with greens and fish most days and a good thing of dried mangoes too when I remember. Our dining set up is a real blessing so I think it's just more of an annoyance on people not taking advantage of it. Like I trade in my board points for ingredients since its a lot cheaper. You just fill out a lil sheet and then every month I pick up rice, produce, etc from them. Meat I have to go to the market for but that's not so bad. Also, no ethnic rider anymore. I sold it for pretty cheap too! I forget who bought it. 

Edited by Kale Kohai