shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Mouthwash without the alcohol. No burn makes it seem like it doesn't work at all.

but the alcohol makes your mouth so dry and gross

also when people on grailed don't provide any closure, like they ask for measurements and then never send u like a ten second message saying "nah i changed my mind"

ya mine is 20 a visit

yes that's the usual going rate in america 2.  no idea why luke's shit would actually be 150 for 2 times a week.   in some cases patients do 2 sessions a week in the beginning, but end up doing only once a week.  still his shit is at like $75 per session.  maybe he don't got health insurance or is getting charged for the x ray's (initially) OR maybe he just had some crazy past trauma?

anyway i'm happy you are doing it.  you should get into chinee reflexology to. combination of both every week is like the fountain of youth...plus drinking after massage

The vertibre in my neck is badly worn, causing the body to send in a lot of calcium which compensates but reduces mobility. Also xrays show that my upper spine is over to the left. I had a headache for 4 weeks which utimately led me to chiro after many doctor visits. 

The vertibre in my neck is badly worn, causing the body to send in a lot of calcium which compensates but reduces mobility. Also xrays show that my upper spine is over to the left. I had a headache for 4 weeks which utimately led me to chiro after many doctor visits. 

sorry 2 hear that.  is the injury recent?  or did it happen when you were young?  a result of time?

what is it with English people pretending to like american football? shit is all over my instagram right now

Got too excited and shot 2 superia 200s á 36 pictures in one day out because my child/teen crush came back to town for a bit and now I have to face the costs of my visual thirst when I deliver them at the lab tomorrow

Edited by Hsin8

when you are almost done using your deodorant stick and the last quarter falls out of the encasing and onto the carpet ffffuuuu.gif

(tried cleaning it but ended up tossing it to the garbage and ordering a new stick ffffuuuu.gif)

when you realize that return shipping is not comped, plus, there is a restocking fee ffffuuuu.gif

^ damn  :mellow:

We have health care in Australia but i dont have the step above which is private health care. I'v been getting a spine adjustment which is mainly cracking the pelvis, back and neck where my problem lies.

not so sure but don't we get taxed if we don't have private health insurance or something along those lines?