shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

deux

i kno u love the sound of yr fingers hitting the keyboard.   have u ever been to a non malay show in yr life?

r u like 19 years old?  think i'm starting 2 hate u.  redeem yrself or die

deux

i kno u love the sound of yr fingers hitting the keyboard.   have u ever been to a non malay show in yr life?

r u like 19 years old?  think i'm starting 2 hate u.  redeem yrself or die

has deux even posted a fit? if not this would be decent way to redeem himself imo. he posts a lot of stuff, but does he actually cop jawnz/can he pull them off? that is the question.

(not that im in any position to say whats what around here, really just wanna see some cool material  :ph34r: )

I'll post a fit when Sschad does :P

saffron's request not mine (not interestd in yr fit whatsoever), but i dont see y u postin 1 is contingent on 1 of mine. from alota yr forum output all u've proven is that ur an exceptional internet scavenger and a cultural reference parasite.

i've noticed that alot of what u post here is shit i've seen b4 in some shape or form. that would probably be fine and all considering yr age and yr geographical handicap, but like jonny said the vibe is shitty. you rub me the wrong way. u don't entertain or inform, rather u just regurgitate and annoy. 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

saffron's request not mine (not interestd in yr fit whatsoever), but i dont see y u postin 1 is contingent on 1 of mine. from alota yr forum output all u've proven is that ur an exceptional internet scavenger and a cultural reference parasite.

i've noticed that alot of what u post here is shit i've seen b4 in some shape or form. that would probably be fine and all considering yr age and yr geographical handicap, but like jonny said the vibe is shitty. you rub me the wrong way. u don't entertain or inform, rather u  regurgitate and annoy.

I'll take "exceptional" as a compliment! Yeah, I can understand what you mean, almost everything I posted on here is taken from tumblr/various blogs/etc. Like you said, big things aren't happening in Malaysia. The internet (and books to a lesser extent) is the way I access fashion, music and most other stuff that interests me other than when I'm travelling. I just like superfuture as an aggregator of cool shit, that's why I post stuff I find interesting here, in the hope that other people like it as well, and judging from rep/comments, at least some people dig it.

Sorry to you, jonny or anyone else I've rubbed the wrong way though, certainly not my intention to piss off anyone. 

I'll take "exceptional" as a compliment! Yeah, I can understand what you mean, almost everything I posted on here is taken from tumblr/various blogs/etc. Like you said, big things aren't happening in Malaysia. The internet (and books to a lesser extent) is the way I access fashion, music and most other stuff that interests me other than when I'm travelling. I just like superfuture as an aggregator of cool shit, that's why I post stuff I find interesting here, in the hope that other people like it as well, and judging from rep/comments, at least some people dig it.

Sorry to you, jonny or anyone else I've rubbed the wrong way though, certainly not my intention to piss off anyone.

see. that was easy. public apology accepted. anyway yeah post interesting shit. alota the time the way u come off just irritates me.. whatever tho. this is the shit you hate thread. good 4 airing out dirty laundry etc. i've got my share of superfuture enemies. Edited by SSchadenfreude

pop punk (except shit ala the buzzcocks)

Fixed4u

But seriously there is alota great pop punk. I'm guessing that most of yr experience with it is post lookout! Recs. not that I cared 4 that shit that much. The vast wealth of great 77 pop punk output is actually pretty awesome

Edited by SSchadenfreude

When you're taking a dump at school and on your laptop running data analyses and browsing superfuture*, and you lose track of time and your leg falls asleep, and everyone sees you limping out and you know they know what's up. I fucking hate that.

* this post was not typed while taking said dump

Fixed4u

But seriously there is alota great pop punk. I'm guessing that most of yr experience with it is post lookout! Recs. not that I cared 4 that shit that much. The vast wealth of great 77 pop punk output is actually pretty awesome

idk when I think of pop punk I think of bands like The Story So Far and new stuff like that never really dabbled in old world pop punk