shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate it when I fight with my girlfirend over something and we actually ended the fight and went back to normal and then we watch a movie or something together and the characters go through the exact same thing. It usually makes us go over the whole topic again.

girls gon feel this

you are admiring your smooth, glossy nails fresh out of a diy manicure that took you a long ass time because you took every precaution to get the right amount of polish on the brush, layering it on slowly and gently on each nail making sure to not get streaks

you then blow on each hand and try not to touch anything, if necessary you delicately remove light objects our of your way using the pads of your fingers

all of a sudden your ringing phone distracts you from your untouchable state, you dig into your bag full of sharp objects, keys and fuzzy keychains and fuck everything up

@landadel i wish i was in a position to do that!

Its almost definitely against Australia law as well, but them's the breaks. I love hearing it being justified as "oh everyone has to do that when they are first starting out" makes me feel much better about being a slave. 

More mildly annoying, but when people battle you on insignificant differences. Like asking someone if they got in at noon, and the reply is like "nope. I pulled into the city around...well, then I got across the Bay Bridge at...hmmm, it wasn't noon, it must have been...11:52."

Suck a fucking dick and round up.

And when girls you know that used to party all the time and get drunk and be pretty whorish accidentally get knocked up, then suddenly it becomes this quest to prove motherhood. "Having a baby has changed my life, I was lost before but have found my purpose now."

Countless pictures flood Instagram of said babies in extremely Pinteresty collage designs.

More mildly annoying, but when people battle you on insignificant differences. Like asking someone if they got in at noon, and the reply is like "nope. I pulled into the city around...well, then I got across the Bay Bridge at...hmmm, it wasn't noon, it must have been...11:52."

Suck a fucking dick and round up.

And when girls you know that used to party all the time and get drunk and be pretty whorish accidentally get knocked up, then suddenly it becomes this quest to prove motherhood. "Having a baby has changed my life, I was lost before but have found my purpose now."

Countless pictures flood Instagram of said babies in extremely Pinteresty collage designs.

A girl I knew who's pretty much exactly how you described got knocked up and she should have had her baby by now.  Wonder how thats going for her