shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

this guy that constantly bitches about how marijuana is illegal. yeah, you wanna move to the Netherlands? fucking go, no one gives a shit and you're not doing anything with your life here. scram!

next time tell him that weed is still technically illegal in holland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Netherlands#Non-enforcement

that all threads are backwards for me

and I don't know why or how to change it

I envy the rest of you because all posts stay on the same page # and for me, it constantly changes

drives me crazy

just click the small grey arrowhead pointing down next to the thread title and you'll immediately go to the first unread post

I hate when people go out of their way to say things like rad and ace. I don't really have a reason why but just pisses me off you know?

i hate these damn drivers who try to cut you off last second because their dumbass doesnt want to wait their fucking turn, also dont look at me with the dumbfounded face why i didnt let you in because you passed 100 cars then put your turn signal on to merge in a stop and go traffic lane. i saw you coming and know your tactics...fuck off.

i hate these damn drivers who try to cut you off last second because their dumbass doesnt want to wait their fucking turn, also dont look at me with the dumbfounded face why i didnt let you in because you passed 100 cars then put your turn signal on to merge in a stop and go traffic lane. i saw you coming and know your tactics...fuck off.

this.

happened to me today. some idiot trying to merge onto an exit and wedge their car into a 1/4 carlength of space. in traffic on one exit for near 45 mins.