shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

today the weather was really great and i didn't want to sit infront of my computer all the time so i went for a nice walk and tossed my camera, some water and a beer into my backpack. i figured i could go check out the local park and drink a beer while sitting in the sun....

yeah well that never happened, all the benches i could find were in the shade/facing the wrong way/had a shitty view. since i didn't want to freeze my ass off drinking my beer i decided to pull my camera out and take some pictures. turns out i forgot my SD card in the PC slot at home *gah*

well at least i now know that there are a lot of cemeteries for fallen soldiers of world war 1 in my town and i found a sweet park while wandering around

I hate at work when people say "cant I just get a plain old regular average joe blue collar working man's normal guys cup of coffee" or "colombian.....nara........waz at say? dont you have just a regular" when the "regular" they want is usually a blend that is mostly colombian because it's the cheapest coffee to import.

I also hate when I go to a store to buy something and find myself with just as many options that I don't know anything about ^^^:confused: and I just feel like an asshole for hating on everyone.

in 90% of america coffee is coffee

i hate being banned from my favorite bar... i got kicked out a few times but no biggie. but last time i peed in the sink and someone snitched, then me and my friend had a fight outside... :/

gilt groupe.

they charged me 10 times for one thing and now I have no funds in my checking.

they are retarded.

did they exact same shit with me. I called them up and got a really nice lady and they dropped all the fees and i got my stuff for free, not sure if that was a mistake on their end or not.

People who talk in the middle of class for sustained periods of time. I don't care if they want to nap or play on their phone while the professor does his/her lecture, but I get royally pissed if people distract me with their dumb-shit conversation. I get a lot of satisfaction out of stopping the lecture and telling people to shut up. It's so inconsiderate. I'm pretty sure that's not weird.

People who talk in the middle of class for sustained periods of time. I don't care if they want to nap or play on their phone while the professor does his/her lecture, but I get royally pissed if people distract me with their dumb-shit conversation. I get a lot of satisfaction out of stopping the lecture and telling people to shut up. It's so inconsiderate. I'm pretty sure that's not weird.

straight up.... especially when they say the stupidest things like their breakfast...

people who whisper in the library. Whispering doesn't make it any less worse.

+people SHHH-ing out loud

even louder than the whispering in the first place

theres this one billy mays-ass dude in my english class who wont stfu

every class he has to open his fucking mouth even if its something irrelevant

were doing essays on bud right now and he goes on talkin about something else like police brutality and shit

1203577535175CnW.jpg