shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

rude ppl in general

ppl who cut in lines

resellers who don't communicate

having bought something and a newer "better" version of it comes out the day after

ugly haircuts

spammers

having to walk through places that really smell

valet parking. americans are nuts when it comes to parking your car. I can walk, I don't need some slime haired douchebag driving my car 20ft to the nearest slot. I understand the option being available at a hotel for example, but I also want the option to park it myself. don't touch my car.

loud cereal eaters.

not throwing garbage in the garbage.

the filth that lies at the bottom of a water filled sink.

when batteries die.

sand in my bathing suit.

people who have a heavy foot while pressing the brake.

vegetarians who don't shut up about it.

cheap, noisy cars with mufflers.

brown, cold, slushy snow.

comin back to the U.S. after spendin a few days at grandma's in santo domingo and falling in love/lust with a sexy chick who is well read, a gymnast, good at cards and dominoes, cooks and cleans and is overall a level above most american chicks I meet these days...damn

---- denim addicts. especially the ones who buy really expensive but horrible looking japan-made jeans.

---- almost everyone in the WAYWT thread.

---- polo shirts

---- dior homme.

---- people who buy stupid electronics right when the come out, just to have it. sad.

---- religion.

---- people on sufu who insult others all the time. taste in clothing is relative, people. Your style may be more accepted but that does not make it better.

---- people who want economic growth (we are destroying the earth, people!). stop having kids.

---- people who own an automobile and use it daily

---- denim addicts. especially the ones who buy really expensive but horrible looking japan-made jeans.

---- polo shirts

---- dior homme.

---- people on sufu who insult others all the time. taste in clothing is relative, people. Your style may be more accepted but that does not make it better.

bwahahahaha

---- polo shirts

---- dior homme.

i was confused by ^^^^

but now it all makes sense vvvv

vibskov cardigan

219918-rescaledpic-291x500.png

from tres bien shop

haven't received yet though

valet parking. americans are nuts when it comes to parking your car. I can walk, I don't need some slime haired douchebag driving my car 20ft to the nearest slot. I understand the option being available at a hotel for example, but I also want the option to park it myself. don't touch my car.

So true. Thankfully I don't run into that much where I live, but when I lived in Atlanta you couldn't go out to eat without having to pay someone to park your car. Coming from smaller towns in the midwest, it was utterly baffling to not even have the option of parking it myself.

---- polo shirts

---- dior homme.

---- people who buy stupid electronics right when the come out, just to have it. sad.

---- religion.

---- people who want economic growth (we are destroying the earth, people!). stop having kids.

---- people who own an automobile and use it daily

Hello mr.superfuture antithesis.

did you storm out and make a scene?

lol. no i left 30 minutes early though because i could really care less. right as the clock hit 11 and we closed i walked out. had filled out my seperation papers earlier that night so yeah. and handle, we were talking about that for a while now. I never took the time to find that and i'm about to leave but i'll check it out when i get home. I kind of want to like bring my khakis and best buy tee with me on my next vacation and just go into a best buy and fuck with everything in my uniform. lolz.

Guest jmatsu
freezing cold toliet seat when you have to crap. that is what i hate today. goddamn veggie buffalo chicken sandwhich, which i loved.

hahaha! that sux. in japland most establishments have heated seats, but some of the hole in the wall places and some homes haven't upgraded. this one time i just assumed that this one bowl was heated, and i almost had a heartattack cause it wasn't. it was like a pearl harbor sneak attack to the butt.