Denim Wish List

gimmegimme

I had thought you wanted 003 or 009 from PBJ... You getting slimmer MP? 

At the moment, the PBJ 003 are the main distraction from copping a pair of Eternals in the autumn. The denim is so tactile, I've loved it every time I've seen a pair in person. Might just come down to finding the perfect fit though...

Yeah, I love the 003 for the cut and fabric, but the denim of the 007 (or 009) is more special and makes a purchase easier as it differs from my other pairs. And from the meausrements I would have thought the 007s are too slim, but after trying them on I changed my mind. Slim, but not tight. And tbh I'd like to have a slightly slimmer fit in my AS500 if I could choose.

That being said, with my user name, I really should have a pair with this patch:

8736905175_a515dc9957_o.jpg

With your user name, I'm sure you'd keep that patch well oiled! Edited by Maynard Friedman

/\ good list, Bielby, I like that. If you like Porky's, by the way, you might very much like FOB. Have a look at the F098, their XX model. I can't say anymore than that ;)

Knowing what I'm like I dare not look at anymore brands for fear of going bankrupt.

I have 3 or 4 pairs in my current rotation.  I feel that I am pushing it by even thinking about another pair considering how much life is left in just about every pair I own, but the desire to acquire is a fickle bitch.  I have my eye's always on some Warehouse, maybe the 1001.  Also on my list are a pair of Oni's.  Im extremely intrigued by the low tension slub denim they use.  Im kind of over the heavy weight denim thing, so I would most likely go for the 14 oz model.  Im on the fence about the Oni arcs though.  

I wish:

• the guy who made Denim Junkie would come back so I could buy his DJ-501XX Heavy's 
  • Iron Heart IH-555-02's
  • PBJ NC-005BK
Edited by andimrob

Yeah...the 400T is not what I hoped and the 400S might be too low rise and slim in the top block. Similar to Skulls

And the 400R...maybe too "regular" ;)

Ok...sometimes in the future I should own SDA (again) and maybe some more Sugarcane

From what I understand (via the UES thread), the way UES measures their rise is different from how the majority of websites measures.  So I think you actually have to add a few centimeters to get the 'true' rise measurement. 

Anyway, my list currently:

UES 400R

Porky's 66 or XX (with the old Arcs and 2 pigs on motorcycles pulling apart the jeans patch)

SDA x Seasir (an old collab with an Okinawa shop that is now defunct, I think) 

Edited by schmallo15

I don't know why I'm even posting on here as I really don't need to buy any more jeans for about another 20 years!

Anyway, if I did happen to be in the market for denim waist overalls, I'd be considering:

- Ande Whall Buffalo (maybe a Special Roll - the SR5 looks interesting)

- Fullcount 0105, probably the 15.5oz version

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure I'm going with the Oni Low Tension 20 oz Tapered Leg next time:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=14267&category_id=&manufacturer_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=34

I really like everything about these...

• 5 months later...

I don't know why I'm even posting on here as I really don't need to buy any more jeans for about another 20 years!

Anyway, if I did happen to be in the market for denim waist overalls, I'd be considering:

- Ande Whall Buffalo (maybe a Special Roll - the SR5 looks interesting)

- Fullcount 0105, probably the 15.5oz version

Sold a couple of pairs recently and trying to sell a couple more (LVC 55s and Lee Hair-on-Hides - PM me or check the Denimbro market thread if you're interested) so I've been able to buy the Full Counts and now Ande has brought out the left hand twill SRs I've been nagging him for, which I won't be able to resist. That should be that then.

But why do those Sugar Cane Okis and Hawaiis keep calling my name...

EDIT: bought the Ande SR7s, think I was one of the first and really pleased with them, might even pick up more down the line. Just as well I got in early as they were sd out within 2 weeks.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 3 weeks later...

picked up some some of the jeans on my wishlist 

Fullcount 1100-10

12568508743_69e4743df9_b.jpg
Untitled by ryan_darragh, on Flickr

Denime xx
12568531103_cec6ae526b_b.jpg
Untitled by ryan_darragh, on Flickr

but i fear my list is growing 

Evisu 2000 NO.1
Evis 2101