The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Hey, new here, obviously. Have been lurking around for a bit though, seeing some nice style and good info in here. Anyway, I have some jeans pics I guess I'd want to post. These are pretty crappy quality phone pics, so bear with me. I just think they're nice as far as fade and wear goes. Check em out.

uniqlo2.png

uniqlo1.png

close up

Sorry for the horrible quality. These are Uniqlo, 100% cotton. I've noticed their jeans have some spandex in them now (wtf?). These fade/wear/feel so much nicer than those 2% spandex ones.

*EDIT. Some info on the jeans..bought about 4 years ago; worn for about 4-5 months before first wash; abandoned as main jeans for about 2 years for a new pair of jeans; worn for work for another year. Washed countless times. I think most of the fade happened during work. There's also some interesting damage toward the cuff area as my job is pretty greasy (I can post pics if anyone is interested). Yeah, I'm working for Five Guys Burgers And Fries at the moment. Gotta do what you gotta do?

X post from the Eternal Jeans thread

Here goes my Eternal 811 who served me good for two years and seven months!!!:)

It was practically my only Jeans throughout all this time, except for the days when i washed it.

I had various repairs made by random tailors... in the crotch twice and three times in the pockets, they´re really worn out now.

PBJ XX-05 now drying for the first wear.

mg0014y.jpg

mg0007a.jpg

mg0016l.jpg

mg0008.jpg

post-wash pics of my Levis 1966 superslims. Around 1.5 years of wear and at least 3 machine washes (maybe more... I don't really keep track of stuff)

saturday004.jpg

saturday005.jpg

saturday009.jpg

saturday007-1.jpg

saturday008.jpg

saturday006.jpg

Great looking pair + patches look gorgeous. If they're 28 - 30x34 please list them on supermarket when you're ready to retire them, my wallet will be waiting.