The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i accidentaly reped CTB instead of tapeman, but i've been waiting to give CTB more rep for weeks, so justice served. i love those johnbulls. nice pbjs confurious, combs will be monstrous.

yorke, i like all the wear you put into those apcs, but im suprised how evenly faded they are considering the fact that you didn't wash them. a better dyed denim will give you 'better' results. upgrade.

captivated, hem if you want the jeans to drape better ,esp. @ the knees, but its a tradeoff for your stacks(if you give a shit about stacks, i personally dont).

yorke, i like all the wear you put into those apcs, but im suprised how evenly faded they are considering the fact that you didn't wash them. a better dyed denim will give you 'better' results. upgrade.

Absolutely. I've been working on a pair of Acne Max these days, they are pretty stubborn. APCs are fun but not very high quality and they all seem to fade identically.

Lots of biking, hiking, lunging, etc. The tricky part was not washing them after a week of camping :D

I hear you man...campfire smell lingers.....I find that hanging them outside for a day (if its reasonably windy/breezy) helps to cut the camping smell in half...then it fades away after a week or so

i don't see the problem here. keep at it. your sammies will take more abuse than your mom's washing machine can dish.

crosspost from samurai thread.

7 month samurais. my fking mom snuck into my room and washed these while i was out. i dont think ill be wearing these ever again.....