The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

those look like they've been photoshopped, starched, and sand papered.

no, no - i'm the lucky owner of eastcoastrider's s0505xx samurai's and they def have that kind of contrast in certain areas and would have had more contrast if he hadn't soaked them earlier on. i'm not saying i dont like the more subtle fade but i can def vouch for the contrast on those vx's, bc the knees on my 505's is completely white

yeah, if you make them stretch... my point is, one size up and all that stretching on the crotch wouldn't exist.

they are going nice, keep up

They stretch with movement. Doesn't matter if they're not tight. If they have a little room and you do anything besides walk and sit they'll stretch. I had a pair of Slim Jims [ I know they're not skulls ] a while back sized up two. They still stretched.

Movement + No washing = stretch

^they look good but the dubability is crap. All the cotton threading comes un stitched very quickly. i have already had to get a few repairs done on the crotch and yoke/seat area

could it be cause you wear them so tight?

yeah 1 size up woulda been better, i never seen other ppl's skulls stretch like that,

also isn't it true you didn't even soak them? which means they'd be even smaller

hey CS skulls are sanforized.. so it wont shrink that much but its still way too tight for him thats why they break ....

They stretch with movement. Doesn't matter if they're not tight. If they have a little room and you do anything besides walk and sit they'll stretch. I had a pair of Slim Jims [ I know they're not skulls ] a while back sized up two. They still stretched.

Movement + No washing = stretch

no.

the jeans will not stretch in the area that i mentioned unless you are wearing jeans sizes too small.

could it be cause you wear them so tight?
imma gonna go with brainkid maybe they are way too tight for you...

did i miss something? kixs jeans are all pretty baggy/saggy for slim cuts. since when are they so tight?

some good stuff guys...those sammys look incredible. I love the fit, it looks a lot slimmer than most sam models

anyways, found my camera today so i decided to snap a few more pics of my schools

these pics are much better than the last round, bout 40 days of wear.

shot with no flash....about perfect representation of color

4znqpva.jpg

53k7omq.jpg

4xoizqo.jpg

6fhsuna.jpg

4umph87.jpg

4m812lw.jpg

4vgxowz.jpg

6b3w0ar.jpg

6c82smu.jpg

65zlo4h.jpg

hey DM check is butt and the button area .. i think its really tight

those look like they've been photoshopped, starched, and sand papered.

what the? no, they don't. only thing is he pinched the lowest whiskers, the rest is "real".

it seems you need to work on your sanding recognition-skills, go to the samurai contest thread and have a look, one pair is obviously abraded by hand. can you tell which?

hahahahaha well hows your sammies holding?

solid as always, i forgot how long ive been wearing them, i need to do some calender work

what the? no, they don't. only thing is he pinched the lowest whiskers, the rest is "real".

it seems you need to work on your sanding recognition-skills, go to the samurai contest thread and have a look, one pair is obviously abraded by hand. can you tell which?

seriously, other than the suspect lower thigh whiskers those look pretty legit and very nice

HJJ!

Are you thinking what im thinking????

I admit I over exaggerated, but the pictures just dont seem completely natural to me.