The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

DSC02723-1.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

DSC02734.jpg

its hard to see, but the orange discoloration in the button holes is from some rust on the buttons:

DSC02736.jpg

might be same sort of thing happening with the front rivets and backs of the buttons. compared to the back pocket rivets theyve changed noticably. i dont wear any underwear with these :eek: so im guessing thats the cause of it

DSC02738.jpg

^ a strange pair.

looks like 1 month of wear but with 1 year of damage.

:confused:

its to be expected with the SJ dry blacks, which im pretty sure those are.

but still, they look pretty good i think, just a little too destroyed.

yeppp SJ dry blacks... as much as i love how they fit now, theyre definitely a waste of wear.... i dunno whether to be embarassed walking around with this hole in my crotch or to be proud of it...

soundbomber- biking.. i guess thats why its not advised to bike in jeans.

lol @ Justinbaily..ye, next pair'll be abit roomier... most likely jeopardising my future as a father.

Guest jeffvyain
biking.. i guess thats why its not advised to bike in jeans.

Biking has become somewhat popularized on this site for some reason. I suppose it's because of Ryu's canes. It worked out very well for Ryu, but I haven't seen another pair that get biked in regularly in which the crotch isn't completely wasted compared to the rest of the jeans. I don't understand why you people are still doing that shit...ESPECIALLY in some nudies. Grow a fuckin brain (unless you personally love the I-just-got-my-balls-mauled-by-a-hungry-raccoon look).

biking.. i guess thats why its not advised to bike in jeans..

This is bullshit in my humble opinion.

I've been biking every day for basicly all of my life and I've never had a crotch blown out like that.

Just biking would not cause this since you are supposed to sit on your ass not your crotch.

This could happen due to wearing your jeans too tight or slung really low, or poor construction.

Same goes for the rain bla. It won't affect your jeans, and a combination of the above wouldn't either!!!

This is bullshit in my humble opinion.

This could happen due to wearing your jeans too tight or slung really low, or poor construction.

Same goes for the rain bla. It won't affect your jeans

werd..

there are tons of pics here with people who ride daily and have nowhere near that kind of wear..err...tearing

plus it can put insane amount of strain on the areas that already recieve the most strain/wear (crotch, for ex.)-

but as cotton said- it really happens when things are "too tight" (like not personal preference, but in fact, physically tight)

and judging from your pics san.......

biking in super tight jeans is the new vastectomy..

DSC01151.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

Okinawas

X months wear, X washes, 1 sea wash, a lot of sleeping in the sand and Manila filth...

hahahha manila filth i like that! yeah hahahah your jeans would collapse here in manila cause of the bad pollution and dirty surroundings hahaha