The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

beware of cheap Evisu, there are shitloads of fakes around

Oh, no. I've done my research, fortunately. :D One pair was bought from nordstrom (of the the Heritage line), and another pair, for whatever reason (probably because of the daicock) was on sale for dirt cheap. I was kind of repulsed myself, but the denim quality and price were too much. It was the daicock special edition or whatever.

Skull 5010x 6x6 (one-wash)sz. 31 @ 3.5 months. They're too big for me so I only wear them to work really...they're pretty fucking dusty, surprised they look blue in the pictures. The lap is covered in dust/dirt from work. There's also a little blood on them but I don't think you can see it.

I soaked them when I got them trying to shrink some, one hot soak when they were pretty brown, and spray of cold water once I think.

Front:

6fhup7n.jpg

Back:

4yjx5xs.jpg

Crotch:

4pt9ikm.jpg

Ass:

4uley3t.jpg

68lc6lt.jpg

Traintracks, they're visible down most of the legs

6c80ns3.jpg

shit, i hope my skulls don't give way so soon. i really shouldn't have bought them, looking at what kix and you have to go through...

nice quiet wear though, especially like the leg stacking. :)

yeah the stacking is amazing on those

Oh, no. I've done my research, fortunately. :D One pair was bought from nordstrom (of the the Heritage line), and another pair, for whatever reason (probably because of the daicock) was on sale for dirt cheap. I was kind of repulsed myself, but the denim quality and price were too much. It was the daicock special edition or whatever.

I could never wear Evisus thanks to what they call the back pocket thingy. I don't want anything involving the word 'cock' rubbing up on my ass all day!

Just call it the 'gull' then.

Yeah the threads on the ass are coming off from sitting on my skateboard alot. Happened to my LVC's too but not as bad. But it broke the arcuate on them which I thought was cool:

434567749_b4559d4f63.jpg

Nice Iron Heart's. I guess I will be getting a pair next, whenever that time comes.

I could never wear Evisus thanks to what they call the back pocket thingy. I don't want anything involving the word 'cock' rubbing up on my ass all day!

:D I thought they were called Gulls. The daicock (it's a big gull) is the bigger thing, but it essentially comes off after extensive wear.

These are my old Euro 101Z (those fake halfselvage ones) which I wore for about seven months before wash. I gave them away after cause they got a bit too short and I had got tired of the low waist plus I gained some weight so they fit supertight on my thighs. Anyway, my friend hasnt really got any wear on them at all so they are basically the same as they were when I gave them to her (she wears alot of different jeans all the time, and she's very delicate).

euro101z1.jpgeuro101z2.jpg

I think maybe they made it as an homage to the real half selvage ones from the 50's. Only they did it with a projectile loom instead of a shuttle loom. I'm not really friends with the fit, the waist is to low for me, and I think they're to wide in the foot compared to the knee

Yeah the threads on the ass are coming off from sitting on my skateboard alot. 434567749_b4559d4f63.jpg

unless you are muthafucking Og de souza you shouldn't be getting that much fading on your ass due to a skate

n906_OG_de_Souza_360_Kickflip.jpg

skate with your legs fool!

Just Playing

(or maybe not)

The lighting isn't too great in these pics. I'll try to get better ones.

try taking them outside, laid flat, in natural and not too bright light.

however, i suspect it will take more than better lighting to get those nudies to look good.

haha, egpt, there's not much fading from it...just the thread rippage. I get good ass-fades no matter what 8). Also, I don't skate on my ass...just sit on it alot.

APC NS - 3 months, 1 wash. the crotch shot is a bit bright - the 4th photo is a pretty accurate representation of the true color. and i have no idea why the knees look like that.

i digs the subtleness thus far, specifically the 'combs..keep it up!