The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

and these are my pbjs 005s, half cooked I think, still only one wash ( err by me, and one by PBJ )

I really like the pbj 005 fade once it gets going, at first its nothing special, but then the tight weave and slubby fabric give it a speckled, inky, kinda milky indigo look, very nice.

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

I think the difference between degrees of nuance and depth of hues is apparent, in comparison the APCs do have a flat, shallow feel- they are both great jeans though.

All the pics are without flash by the way..

wow, great page. contest sammies are really amazing, i cant wait for final voting to see all of them. Viv your jeans are both looking great too, the apc's look good even if they dont have a ton of honeycombing/contrast, the lap fade and whiskering is really nice.

Medium time poster, first time evolutionizer.

S5000VX, Sz. 30. I got these in Feb/Mar from JohnnyRed and he got them from someone else. Not sure how long they wore them. I've machined washed them twice in cold water with Dr. Bonners. The colors are pretty accurate though I think being shot outside increases the contrast a little.

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

Those are looking good. I like to see 47s posted up here every once in a while.