The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Thanks poly...

These have had a long strange trip. I bought them last November at Self Edge, they've been across the country with me three times, and i love em to death. I have alternated between these, my Flat Head 3003's and KMW 1980's, with the Flat Heads getting the most love followed by these. The color is amazing. The pictures dont do them justice.

Sugar Cane Hawaii

Worn 4-5 months.

Two cold washes. First after about 2.5 months. Second after 4 months.

First picture with them on, from last december...

hs4cp0.jpg

And here they are...

9lg8hv.jpg

29mrcj5.jpg

1z1fxww.jpg

34y1l4x.jpg

1zfsaxu.jpg

29zpgqt.jpg

2qi93cy.jpg

2ilf1na.jpg

122ydnd.jpg

great look carl. the denim on them is amazing when brand new and look good after some wear too. just wish i bought a smaller size. cant wait to reorder them again.

are they starting to look tinted green during the fading process?

cross posted from evisu x puma thread

These are my evisu x pumas that i've been wearing on and off for about a year and a half. It's true that they have pretty low quality denim that doesn't look good after many washes, but the fit is amazing. (I've already said that several times on this forum haha)

37.jpg

brand new

103.jpg

brand new

295.jpg

about 8 months of wear

evisupuma1.jpg

now

evisupuma2.jpg

now

note that in the current pictures the jeans aren't actually so short in real life. it's due to the camera angle and lens distortion

how was the stretching on those evisu's, they look very wide and short when laid flat.. They look awesome and very natural.. Not a fan of evisu. but you bring them justice..

they shrink a little bit from washing but then stretch back to normal. which is another thing i really like. they're not that wide in reality, you can blame the camera. and yeah, i had them hemmed before i started wearing them. i'm a pretty short asian dude as you could see from the picture.

thanks for the compliments

Guest jeffvyain

jeans15mo001.jpg

jeans15mo007.jpg

15 months. not as much wear as many people who are putting less time in them, but i've been diligently wearing them for this much time and will try to continue on to the 2-year mark if they hold up.

Thanks poly...

These have had a long strange trip. I bought them last November at Self Edge, they've been across the country with me three times, and i love em to death. I have alternated between these, my Flat Head 3003's and KMW 1980's, with the Flat Heads getting the most love followed by these. The color is amazing. The pictures dont do them justice.

Sugar Cane Hawaii

Worn 4-5 months.

Two cold washes. First after about 2.5 months. Second after 4 months.

Thanks for posting these!

Now I know what mine will look like in about one and a half years. Too bad they dont seem to develop the best honeycombs...