The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Probably the most prolific bomber in history. Definitely one of my favorites.

for sure. although if cheeese had been around longer, he would have taken that spot! he had a 300 letter throwie a while back. but he got busted i think. ah well.

These are my Jean Shops. I just gave them their first wash in a sink with cold water and Dr Bronners after 5.5 months. I thought they could go a little longer before the first wash, but I guess I got anxious. They are dyed very well, so I think they look great and will look even better in six more months.

Before

P1030641.jpg

P1030639.jpg

After

P1030649.jpg

P1030648.jpg

How are you liking those Jean Shops. I have a pair of the rockers and they are looking really good right now. I should post some pics. I have been wearing them for roughly a year. I like the small intricacies of the jeans. Selvedge crotch, orange pockets, back pocket lining, leather tag, etc. Have you seen the jean shops with the X denim. The stuff looks pretty good.

Probably the most prolific bomber in history. Definitely one of my favorites.

Dont forget about revs! I remember walking the 1/9 tunnel and every fucking metal girder from 96th street to about 14th street is tagged. I mean like every single one.

sidneylo - those flat heads look awesome. its a brand that i'm having trouble finding through a US vendor, or a site thats remotely in english - any pointers on where to find them? sites, info, stores, whatever you can direct me to is greatly appreciated. and btw, those fit great on you. cheers.

sidneylo - those flat heads look awesome. its a brand that i'm having trouble finding through a US vendor, or a site thats remotely in english - any pointers on where to find them? sites, info, stores, whatever you can direct me to is greatly appreciated. and btw, those fit great on you. cheers.

And, of course, don't forget to mention that sidney and his pics made you go on a hunting frenzy for it. Credit where credit is due.