The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Although it should be a local co-op or farmer's market type of place, I doubt Whole Foods or Wild Oats will have it.

i work at henry's farmers market, which is part of wild oats, and we carry bronners. im pretty positive a wild oats would have it. call around.

edit:

i like those stf's ryan.

Although it should be a local co-op or farmer's market type of place, I doubt Whole Foods or Wild Oats will have it.

You CAN get Dr. Bronner's from Whole Foods. It's kinda expensive there though. GNC also carries Dr. Bronner's, but generally it's cheaper there and they don't have all the varieties. Whole Foods has more variety, but costs more. GNC is also more accessible, I think.

I personally prefer the Peppermint Hemp Dr. Bronner's I bought at GNC.

everyone knows the color of these are impossible to capture correctly. but these do have some serious fading going on....just hot washed and dried them on hot in the dryer w/o any soap last week as they stretched an ungodly amount.

464290452_c229770319.jpg

464298531_9979d39f16.jpg

464298533_fa1a4c2d90.jpg

been wearing these off and on since around august or so. But most of my time is spent on the samurai contest jeans.

since everyone else was adding pics, figured i'd add my 2 cents. It hasn't been sunny in philly in a while, so these pics aren't exactly how the color is. But it's a decent representation of the front fading. also posted pics of my blacks in the other samurai thread. I'm more excited about that fade...you can also see the tanner belt getting darker.

464290370_5fb0d446be.jpg

464290432_ca169af077.jpg

464290412_70ac1af191.jpg

464290440_7555fbad08.jpg

x-posted like 10 times.

Poly were u able to shrink ur BK's a bit? I stuck true to size (30) probably should of gone down to 29. Haven't really rocked my BK's at all yet still doing my contest sam's.

Raw black Dior 21cm's at about 90 days of wear (even though I've had these for about a year). Impossible to correctly reproduce the color of the denim but the fading is getting pretty craze. I think I need to bring these out into the sun and photograph them again. Anyway, until then, here you go.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Continued in next post...

those black diors are looking nice, tragic.

its weird... my black cures (posted pics a page or 2 ago) have alot more overall fading going on, yet your diors have much more defined/faded honeycombing.

seems that my jeans tend not to get really set honeycombs like some peoples do...maybe i dont bend my knees enough when i walk or something.

polyrock - am I crazy, or is that NOT the tanner belt that siznam did a run of a while back.. it looks.. different? even the leather looks different

I have that one from a while back that had the rounded rolling buckle, hasn't changed much in color at all in about 5 months

everyone knows the color of these are impossible to capture correctly. but these do have some serious fading going on....just hot washed and dried them on hot in the dryer w/o any soap last week as they stretched an ungodly amount.

x-posted like 10 times.

what do you do in them? how do you get them to fade this much??

i like seeing jeans on the person to see how they wear on them. so here are my nudie straight sven dry selvage 5.5 mo. worn 3x a week for the first 3 months and everyday after that. not really up to par on some of all you guy's wear but light and color is just about accurate. sorry room is hella messy.

frontno0.jpg

backfq9.jpg

oh and yes thats a star in my back pocket.. i found it in my closet. put it there. then forgot and decided to keep it there when i realized it was there for a month lol.