The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Those sams look very... odd? I don't even know how to put it.

yeah ... it definately wasn't the fading I was expecting ... it's missing the pleather patch because i got rid of it and i cut off the red tag it annoyed me ... but the back pocket stitching has been wearing away because of my wallet = (

1) the smallest drop of all fre and clear

2) oh god ... went tubing just wearing them in 2 feet of powder snow... lots of random shit

3) mostly air dry but did low heat 2 times to soften the denim up

4) med/hot wash

5) the PLEATHERR made me angry and the tab because it had folded over weirdly so it was retarded and my friend kept on telling me that they were levi's = )

he meant the 20$ levi's one buys at costo and you must know my friend to get how obnoxious this can be haha ... everything in life is an experiment there's no perfect way to do anything, you just live and learn and go through life

should i abandon ship and move onto another pair? it was my first pair of raws, live and learn

Sams look fine to me, I wouldn't abandon them. I'm not really sure what people are seeing that is so odd. They look like they've been washed a bunch, but so do most jeans eventually (unless you're a dirty bastard who never cleans their jeans at all).

i think ever since riu birthed his sugurcanes of the gods

people ahve been overdoing the im gonna wash my samurais every 30 seconds

and you lose that beautiful contrast from the deep blue and the faded samurai whisker

which is a sight to behold

instead i think epople are getting these dark but in no ways rich blue with the beautiful samurai whisker which is nice, but i dont think it compares to the sight of a really good contrast.

should i abandon ship and move onto another pair? it was my first pair of raws, live and learn

keep working on them

u definetly washed too much, but just keep wearing em in and they should turn out interesting at least...

dont give up on em

Figured i´d post some more goodies.

people dont seem to repair their jeans a lot. and i love the craftmanship & the Look.

These i picked up in bangkok for about nothing.

figured i give them a chance.

Vintage evis with old school hand repairs on back.

trying to fix them up. but its a lot to do. :D

trashevis23.jpg

trashevis3detail.jpg

trashevis2detail.jpg

trashevis1.jpg

They are actually a nice really old pair with 2501 Lot. Scovill rivets and still a little bit of the guls are visible., good catch. but hell of a lot to work with.

Almost impossible to wear. The fabric is way to brittle and easily rip.

But at least they are nice to look at. :D

X posted from lvc

Right! 3rd time posting these as i'm finally happy with the colour in the pics being accurate to real life. 555 LVC 1944 (from 1999-white pocket bags). Oil, Concrete, multiple washes. Gun oil used on the patch as that's all I had.

44-1.jpg

44-2.jpg

44-3.jpg

44-4.jpg

44-5.jpg

44-6.jpg

And these are some full selvage Lee 101z. I didn't fade them, (found them in a charity shop), but whoever did, did a nice job. They're too short for me really so I have to wear 'em low. Like I said I didn't fade them but just thought they were a nice example.

lee.jpg

lee2.jpg

lee6.jpg

slim jim dry japans. worn for around 4.5 months solid. machine washed last week at 40degrees. halfway through removing the stitching on the back pockets

Picture106.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture113.jpg

just finished the back pockets. still need a little tidying up

Picture-4.jpg

those are interesting, i always like the way nudies look when the stitching is removed.

evis and evisu are incredible, really amazing to look at.

Did the LVC 44's lose the paint on the back pockets with washing? any pictures of fit?