The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i like seeing jeans on the person to see how they wear on them. so here are my nudie straight sven dry selvage 5.5 mo. worn 3x a week for the first 3 months and everyday after that. not really up to par on some of all you guy's wear but light and color is just about accurate. sorry room is hella messy.

frontno0.jpg

backfq9.jpg

oh and yes thats a star in my back pocket.. i found it in my closet. put it there. then forgot and decided to keep it there when i realized it was there for a month lol.

yo you look like you got a massive denim wedgie right there...buttholes eating ur denim

yo you look like you got a massive denim wedgie right there...buttholes eating ur denim

haha yeah i know. its not that tight tho. iono why it looks like that in the pic lol. they started off way tight ( i sized down) now they stretched out at least 2 sizes. maybe ill have a friend take a pic next time i basically walked away from the cam and yeah. maybe its my fat ass too :o

But the hot wash/dryer really shrinks up the ass and waist which is always a problem for me.

Agreed...to the point where I have to rock the jeans with the top button undone...or soak the waist in cold water and throw them on while their still wet (until dry) to give them an accelerated stretch. The second method actually can be painful, especially if you think about your poor lower body blood flow.

how high or low did u wear these?

like .. high so it hugs ur nuts or low so it sags off ur ass

just interested

hm, well id say a nice comfortable inbetween.. the level fluctuates depending on the weather, but generally in the mid.

yeah holy shit...i thought those were supposed to be slim fitting jeans....IMO they look good except for all that extra room round the j stitch. Looks odd...like you have been frequently grabbing your crotch and pulling the jeans up for the last 4.5 months......I think they call this the Michael Jackson method.....

hah, i was asking not because i think they look bad, actually that's how i'd prefer my skulls to look. however, i don't know if i'd want to size up with the 5010 or just get my normal size 5507. they look pretty similar in that regard. anyone?

hah, i was asking not because i think they look bad, actually that's how i'd prefer my skulls to look. however, i don't know if i'd want to size up with the 5010 or just get my normal size 5507. they look pretty similar in that regard. anyone?

ask jpgm, hes got both.

First warm water soak at 67 days to shrink them back to their original state.

CIMG0777.jpg

CIMG0779-1.jpg

Later that day I had an accident with a burrito. (It was friday the 13th.)

CIMG0783.jpg

The culprit.

CIMG0784.jpg

Post cold water spot cleaning and scraping.

CIMG0839.jpg

CIMG0838.jpg

did you size up on those skulls?

About one size. I had a 32, which were way too tight, so I bounced 'em and I got the 34 out of paranoia. I realized the jump in the sizes on the chart on FabFour's site between the 33 and the 34 is much more than any other two given sizes. So they're slimmer than the other two pairs I have, but not really a 'super slim' jean like they should be. In retrospect I could have gotten the 33, but I'm happy with these.

IMO they look good except for all that extra room round the j stitch. Looks odd...like you have been frequently grabbing your crotch and pulling the jeans up for the last 4.5 months......I think they call this the Michael Jackson method.....

Thanks...I'm not sure why that is, actually. Probably all those late night karaoke renditions of 'Thriller'! I hadn't really noticed until you mentioned it, but now that I look it's more pronounced on the right, too. Probably something to do with biking a lot with a cell phone in the left pocket, so the crotch got stretched out unevenly.

Yeah, it's the orange sauce from La Vics. It was my first time there, now I'm hooked. I didn't realize there were that may San Jose denim heads.

YEAHHHH, my bro gave me a pair of express raw jeans that he only washed once and wore once. I used my sewing machine to get the perfect fit and now the "express an(thats his name, pronounce "on) project" is on!

Oh, so that's what that fit's called... Perfect, huh? I always thought that fit was called terrible.