The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Don't you guys think more people should have pictures of their well faded denim while it's being worn??

I mean, looking at amazingly faded jeans is one thing (Diamond's AW's for example...brilliant) but I don't think its complete without an actual picture of how they look being worn....after all, that's the point, right?

dscn0817de6.jpg

dscn0818ra1.jpg

6 months with a solid 2-3 months of wear. I didn't feel like taking detailed pics because I only had a shitty camera on me. No Starch. I'm going to wash these in about 1-2 weeks. So stay tuned..

Nom De Guerre Dry Selvedge

Don't you guys think more people should have pictures of their well faded denim while it's being worn??

I mean, looking at amazingly faded jeans is one thing (Diamond's AW's for example...brilliant) but I don't think its complete without an actual picture of how they look being worn....after all, that's the point, right?

Agreed. As nice as it is to see jeans lying flat on the gound, I'm sure they would all look better if they were actually on someone. But then again, I guess its hard to take good pics of all the detail when they are on your body.

Agreed. As nice as it is to see jeans lying flat on the gound, I'm sure they would all look better if they were actually on someone. But then again, I guess its hard to take good pics of all the detail when they are on your body.

how would it look better?

same shit to me...

Here are my bootcut ola dry, I ended up washing them after 2 months after wearing them every day because of some funky smells and weird marks. i dont really see it as a bad thing, because i like the feel of them better post-wash

here they are after 2 1/2 months (i know, not a long time and the olas take forever to fade), pictures from the day i got them are on the left for comparison

front2halfmonthka8.jpg

back2halfmonthyl0.jpg

hopefully another update in a few months :)

well many people who post their worn in jeans also post in the waywt.