The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

These are looking awesome, really surprised that those rivets are showing through.

you might have already mentioned it elsewhere, but how many washes if any?

Did one wash at about 6 months.

As for the rivets poking through, I blame that on the ice storm that hit the east coast recently. I did a lot of sliding on my ass, some intentional, some not.

Thanks for the compliments! Still trying to decide between SDA or Samurai for my next pair.

Did one wash at about 6 months.

As for the rivets poking through, I blame that on the ice storm that hit the east coast recently. I did a lot of sliding on my ass, some intentional, some not.

Thanks for the compliments! Still trying to decide between SDA or Samurai for my next pair.

get the sammies of course hehehhee

I have no idea how to load up pics on a post. I'm a complete noob with all this html stuff. Sorry guys.

you cant upload directly from your computer. you will have to upload to a image hosting service like photobucket first and then then insert the link. There is an explanation in superoffical somewhere

edit: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=17061

those pbj's look awesome. Do youy think you could take some pics outside in natural light when the chance comes up? I'd love to compare them to mine sometime

Thanks. I will take outdoor pics when next it's feasible.

That last set is now seriously outdated. It's 5:37 AM and I just got back from caving all night. I'd never done it before, but I can definitely say it is hard on jeans. I think I pretty much have to wash my PBJs and Nudie jacket.

Oh, and those Samurais are from the Samurai website boast section.

cotton01.jpg

cotton02.jpg

Second time around.

They're not jeans, (cause my jeans don't look anything like these), but I thought these honeycombs looked pretty awesome. Basic cotton drill pants that I wear at work because for some reason or another, upper management has a beef against denim. No starch, washed every week with the rest of the laundry. I've had these pants for about a year. great creases, no fading I'm assuming, because there's no white core to wear through to. It drives me insane thinking of the awesome creases I could put on my jeans instead of these crappy $15 pants.

ps. cheers homme, for the tip.

cotton01.jpg

cotton02.jpg

Second time around.

They're not jeans, (cause my jeans don't look anything like these), but I thought these honeycombs looked pretty awesome. Basic cotton drill pants that I wear at work because for some reason or another, upper management has a beef against denim. No starch, washed every week with the rest of the laundry. I've had these pants for about a year. great creases, no fading I'm assuming, because there's no white core to wear through to. It drives me insane thinking of the awesome creases I could put on my jeans instead of these crappy $15 pants.

ps. cheers homme, for the tip.

thats funny cause it reminds me of the honeycombs i get on my dickies that i wear to work.