The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Can you take a couple shots of the double cuff unrolled. I'd like to see how the edges of those cuffs are coming along. Much appreciated.

hey, yeah i can do that. i regret to say that they are not chainstitched-- there is no chain stitchers within many hundreds of miles. it hurts my feelings that they aren't but i'm so happy with how they fit/are wearing that i didn't want to send them off and not get to wear them for a few weeks.

i'll get back to you on that.

haha alright cool. Definitely hear you on the stitch though. I still may get a hem done on my Grand Indigo's but don't want to not be able to wear these for a week. Oh well haha

Edit,

I am getting them hemmed this week, 2" or so. Definitely have to get it out of the way before the roadtrip to california. Would like to wear these suckers through this drive. Jay @ blue owl will be doing the chain stitch.

hey, yeah i can do that. i regret to say that they are not chainstitched-- there is no chain stitchers within many hundreds of miles. it hurts my feelings that they aren't but i'm so happy with how they fit/are wearing that i didn't want to send them off and not get to wear them for a few weeks.

i'll get back to you on that.

Edited by TheGanjaLife

i would love for a pair of my jeans to get these bright colors, but i cant hold off not washing them as long as it takes to get the colors...

really beautiful work here

Front

6702830235_47398556b9_z.jpg

Back

6702845169_b97ea77aa1_z.jpg

Edited by chantheman

X-post From UHWD Contest

Thread. Also you can check out the evolution from 5 months to 10 months by clicking on the link:

Hello Everyone,

#61 Reporting in with my IH-666s sz28. Sorry it took so long for an update (last updated @5months) I am now 10 months and 24 days in no wash. I recently had my crotch rip, and I'm planing to do a wash and take em to Self Edge to get it repaired.

Also thinking about hemming them down, I'm getting tired of stacks... Good or bad idea?

Let me know what you guys think.

These were taken today with my Nikon in natural sunlight with no editing. This is pretty much true to life. Enjoy :D

Front

6702830235_47398556b9_z.jpg

Back

6702845169_b97ea77aa1_z.jpg

Bottom Leg Detail:

6702835293_43a5b88bca_z.jpg

Sorry for the long post let me know what you guys think.

I'm pretty sure if you hem those that I can give you a citizen's arrest for hate crimes against the denim community. If thats really true to colour than these are some of the nicest jeans I've seen period. Personally the only thing I'd change is sending in the back pocket hole for a repair. Not patched but a true old style repair like what self edge does.

Edited by Bradapalooza

Hey everyone thank you for all the kind words if you want a fit pick I have one on here somewhere that dates back from my initial soak... check my posts. I could also do a new fit pick if you are really interested sometime later in the week.