The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Great SEXI04's maenterus!

mine are coming along, hitting the 5 month mark in about 3 weeks, also at 3 soaks right now though, probably gonna soak in december sometime

those whiskers are nice, i feel like mine aren't coming in as contrasty as that :( o well my combs and stacks are good though :) will post pics after the 4th soak :cool:

First wash.... about 8 months of wear i think. Kind of lost count. Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics.

anyways here they are. color is pretty accurate. crotch blew out about 2 months ago... got it fixed and patched up. its holding up well. im going to where these for the winter, then a final wash, then retire them. =)

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

some pics of my SEXI04 indigos.

worn for 5-6 months, not too sure.

they haven't been washed, just soaked 3 times.

color is quite accurate, excuse the quality though :o

DSC00138.jpg

jeez i wish iron heart would make a slim fit model again. - or are they going to?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockon99

jeez i wish iron heart would make a slim fit model again. - or are they going to?

thats all i saw b.....

what? lol i mean aside from the self edge collab. i noobishly found out about that after they ran out of my size. the reg iron hearts "regular fit" lookin jeans make me look fatter than i already am.. but i love the denim. i just wish they would make another slim fit :)