The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

yeah who wears em other than cotton and bobo and that one random guy from holland....

I love overalls, and I think done right they can look excellent and be very wearable.

I think cotton duck started an overalls thread a while ago, and it was great! that's the problem with niche threads- not enough people have pictures to post:rolleyes:

are they all worn as shorts?

sorry they look like that- I couldn;t get high enough up above the jeans to take proper pics- those are taken looking diagonally at them, so they all look short, I do tend to wear my jeans rolled up quite short, but only the last pair (evisu daicocks) are actually cut off. I'll post some fit pics when I can

it's bout time i start posting my other pairs.

KMW Rockers

since Aug. 2007

1 wash 1 soak

approx. 6 months of constant wear

DSC_1657small.jpg

DSC_1660small.jpg

DSC_1659small.jpg

DSC_1661small.jpg

ande whall rakers v3

0 washes 0 soaks

leatherseatbelt bought these 2 years ago and i've seen him wore these for about a few months. i myself have only worn these for 2 weeks. the leather patch was sewed on by myself.

DSC_1662small.jpg

DSC_1665small.jpg

DSC_1664small.jpg

DSC_1663small.jpg

DSC_1666small.jpg

DSC_1667small.jpg

3 month update....TFH 1001

IMG_9314.jpg

IMG_9310.jpg

First pic is raw and shows true color. 2nd pic is altered and may be a slightly lighter than the true color. Lost my wallet at around the 2 month mark. Premature wash (cold water, minimal agitation) last night because I got drunk and threw up on them. Original plan was to cold soak and then hot wash at the 1 year mark. I'm still going to try and abstain from any more washes until august, but we'll see how that goes.

Took some decent outdoor pics of the Warehouse contest jeans. I didn't want to overload this thread with shots of them, so there's a few more in the Warehouse thread if you want to see. Real happy with how these came out :o

jrfrontgy5.jpg

jrback1fn7.jpg