The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Dry Bones Red-D

So its finally 5.5 months, and I have to tell you, even though this is my first pair, it may as well go down as the best pair. I find it hard to top these jeans, simply because of the durability and the functionality. There's tremendous beauty in the functionality of these jeans, and I hope that many of you will enjoy it as well.

These are far from getting a retire though (they fade slow, and they seem to only begin to really start contrasting around 4 months ago, when I started riding to class on my bike).

3040127738_e464a7df54.jpg

3040122824_5b1d123ee5.jpg

3039284143_262e38f1fd.jpg

:cool:

Aren't these blended with natural indigo? I remember reading that

hm. not sure, though id be eager to find out. gordon never mentioned anything about that but itd be neat. either way, im tellin' yeh, they dont seem terribly stubborn to me.

they have a kinda greycast look to them too. weft is a more natural ecru color than the common white white. i like it. on that dirtyfade look tip.

Samurai USAs (BiG collab). Had them since mid-March. Not constant wear (summer is hot). Washed 3 times, I think, not including the first machine wash/dry to get rid of shrinking.

frontav7.jpg

topblockip5.jpg

backaf0.jpg

pocketxu2.jpg

cinchdv3.jpg

The pictures all came out a little light/washed out. Lap fade is more drastic than in pictures...below the knee is still pretty damn dark.

slow fading jeans don't get as much love because most cats want a quick-fade so they can get props here on the evo thread....a lot of the japanese cats everyone cock-rides wear their jeans for longer periods of time than most dudes here. hopefully this fucked economy will make cats wear their jeans longer...

slow fading jeans don't get as much love because most cats want a quick-fade so they can get props here on the evo thread....a lot of the japanese cats everyone cock-rides wear their jeans for longer periods of time than most dudes here. hopefully this fucked economy will make cats wear their jeans longer...

good post, +rep

Cross post from SExFH Thread

My camera was not available so I borrowed a point and shoot to do these. Since it was getting pretty gray out I used some fill flash. This brought up the contrast so I tried to compensate by reducing contrast and saturation in an effort to maintain accuracy. I have now washed them twice.

2008-11-16-Back_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Front_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Combs_02.jpg

2008-11-16-Combs_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Pocket_01.jpg

damn these are dope as hell