The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I know what you guys are saying, I hate people and places like the levis store using cartoons to teach me about washing and care methods. I don't go around saying 'never wash your jeans', I just never wash my jeans. My jeans are a catchall, spilled beer, blood sweat tears, carry on..

I do not febreeze my jeans any more. It doesn't do anything to remove odor, it just adds more odor. I have used the freezer occasionally, and don't find it to be a solution to odor either. While it makes the first hour or so pleasant enough, unless you sit all day you will reanimate if you will those odors you used cryogenics on.

When push comes to shove if you can't handle the way your jeans smell its time to wash them.

I do not febreeze my jeans any more. It doesn't do anything to remove odor, it just adds more odor. I have used the freezer occasionally, and don't find it to be a solution to odor either. While it makes the first hour or so pleasant enough, unless you sit all day you will reanimate if you will those odors you used cryogenics on.

When push comes to shove if you can't handle the way your jeans smell its time to wash them.

i noticed the same thing

A friend posted this on my facebook wall yesterday.

http://vimeo.com/21891435

Guy's jeans are fucking ugly to begin with. Love how he doesn't have a clue why he's doing what he's doing, he's just going along with what a sales person and a stranger told him to do.

Soap and water is what cleans jeans, no getting around it.

I gotta say, I hold out from washing as long as possible. i like my jeans dark. But if jeans are stinky ya gotta wash em. If I worked in a nasty environment I would wash more frequently, but fortunately I work in an office environment so i can go long stretches without a wash.

just got my TTS 30" Imp Dukes back from the tailor. They had mad holes from never being hemmed and getting caught under my vans.

Got them hemmed to a 34" inseam and tapered from about the knee 1" to a 7" opening. love em, now they are finally wearable again!

799c0f24.jpg

c2333aba.jpg

and the current rotation. really wanting to get some iron heart 666 od's . dunno if i'll pull the trigger though.

0d4d58e3.jpg

13f822d1.jpg

Did you do the painting or did warehouse. Either way I kinda like it for a change. Jeans look great as well.