japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

otaku otaku?

http://www.charapa.net/en/index.html

from tokyo mango: "If you're in Tokyo later this month — or if you want an excuse to go there — you might check out what promises to be a huge otaku event held not in Akihabara but in trendy Roppongi. Special guests include girls from premium maid cafe @Home as well as LiveDoor founder Horiemon."

Haha.

Alife is a pretty domestic club.

Looks like the economy is so bad they have to do event like this.

Charleston Cafe right across the street closed down after 20 years!

Real shame.

good bye

世界的なファッションデザイナー山本耀司氏のブランドを展開するヨウジヤマモト(東京都品川区、大塚昌平社長)は9日、東京地裁に民事再生法の適用を申請した。負債額は約60億円。投資会社インテグラル(千代田区)の支援を受けて再建を図り、会社としての営業は続ける。

世界的な景気後退の中で国内外の売り上げが伸び悩む中、今年初めにパリの一等地に開店したブティックへの投資などもかさみ、今春から資金繰りに行き詰まっていた。4月末に山本氏が代表取締役を辞任。7月末には取引先に支払いの猶予を求める文書を送り、再建に向けたスポンサー探しを続けていた。

iphone works but people usually get with ginormous roaming fees. it's better to rent a phone.

i doubt that there are bound + print book that lists cool-guy stores in English.

Thanks Herpsky, been tryin to figure the iphone roaming thing out for a min. I havent had mine very long so I'm not sure if I can use a japanese sim card, if it has to be jailbroken, etc, etc...

iphone works but people usually get with ginormous roaming fees. it's better to rent a phone.

i doubt that there are bound + print book that lists cool-guy stores in English.

i suppose that if you jailbreak your phone and use the SIM card you pull out of a rental one, i guess you can use your iphone.

what's the point of that though? you just need phone / email, right?

Damn I think the only Japanese retail company that is doing well right now is Uniqlo. Versace just exited Japan last week.

But to be frank Y-3 is a more commercially viable/accessible label.

So it make sense that Adidas stepped in.

im headed n the 24 to tokyo where can i catch some paid for girls for sex? i mean teen girls not the types with tatoos

the girls who stand around the freegea building in shinjuku.

you will get an STD though

Lulz @ goth ninjas

フランス・パリのセレクトショップ「l'eclaireur(レクレルール)」が、日本におけるショップ運営から撤退する見通しだ。  1980年にパリに誕生した「l'eclaireur」は、2006年に東京・南青山へ進出。オーナー兼バイヤーのアルモン・アディダ氏のプロ デュースにより、msインターナショナル運営のもと、「l'eclaireur Tokyo(レクレルール東京)」をオープンした。2fには、ギャラリースペースの「espace 218」を運営している。

このたび明らかになった「l'eclaireur Tokyo」の閉店、及び日本における事業撤退の詳細については、10月後半の発表を予定している。