japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

You'll find the julius store if you exit the daikanyama station, pass sign café and take to the left. Keep going for a few blocks, the road will turn the left and slope downwards and just past an intersection (third I think...) you'll se a big book store on the right side of the road. Julius is just right across the road (on the left side when you're walking from the station) and up the small set of stairs you'll see (don't have to enter a building, it's right there on the outside). Hope you'll find it.

Oh god I miss tokyo so much, and I miss living in sancha. Such a lovely place.'

edit: haha, fuck, I missed that this has already been answered. :(

Julius is closeish to daikanyama train station...go left out of the larger barriers,,then go out the left exit then turn left down the hill..go for about 5 mins and its opposite a large book shop and on the 2nd floor

My tactic for finding the Julius store was simply asking someone who looked like they would know. The first person I asked, who also happened to be the Nudies rep for Japan, knew exactly where it was and walked me there.

My tactic for finding the Julius store was simply asking someone who looked like they would know. The first person I asked, who also happened to be the Nudies rep for Japan, knew exactly where it was and walked me there.

that's because you are white:):):):):):):)

youd have to pay me to go to anything even mildly related to bape + terriyaki boyz

rip slyme ftw.

Oh god, Thomas you just lost points.

Not a fan of Bape/Teriyaki, but I prefer both over Ripslyme anyday.

Not like I'd go to this to check out the newest bape gear and beats though.

I'm going to tokyo next month for about 2 weeks. I've been entering locations in tokyo of places I want to visit in my gps, hope it works when I get there.

I'm thinking of signing up for a couple of days with the free tokyo tour guide http://www.tokyofreeguide.com/. Has anyone used that service before and how was it?

Also, any recommendations on affordable clothing stores in tokyo?

you lose points. same rapper you doufus.

What? Teriyaki Boyz isn't entirely ripslyme. It just has 1 or 2 of ripslymes guys in it (ilmari and... is there someone else?), different producers etc, not the same thing at all.

On that note though, all but 1 teriyaki boyz song blow.

just to clarify; the only japonese musi' that frequents my ears is fucked up noise and halcali.

Ryo Z and Fumiya from Rip Slyme write alot of Halcali's music.

Verbal also has written for them.

dat was dope...n kanye west jawnz wuz lyk WAT DA SCENARIO

i gotta admit that the beat was so irritating that it was actually dope.'

you guys all lose points if you know the differences between rip slyme and teriyaki boys and whatever.