japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

CYCLING TOURISTS  , now that I have you're attention , am going do do a cycling holiday late this year or early next year with my brother who is working in Tokyo who will take some time off . So what would be nice is not only some meal recommendations but maybe some drinking company and share some adventure stories . Anyway direction not known yet and could involve a train/ferry journey so am open to suggestions that I can correlate with what my brothers interested in doing as he will be on the ground and have a better lay of the land .

cheers and thanks for reading .

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, EG562 said:

Im looking to score a fun techy poncho for a festival up in Nigata, any pro tips on where2kop in tokyo? Staying in shibuya.  

Loft? Oshmans?

Something similar to this snowpeak, but ideally cheaper. 

maybe oshmans, function junction, beaver, and such?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/21/2019 at 4:41 PM, 1M said:

@herpsky any additional spots you came across since you last posted recommended spots? 

I constantly updating my map with stuff. So feel free to check it out, use it, or ignore it if it's nothing for you. But maybe there is something new inbetween for you guys.

tokyo map.