japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

i still have a 12 year old gshock my grandmother bought me

that shit is indestructible

i had to replace the battery once.

my shit is so ancient that it don't even got a light.

VANITY RED

@ LA FABRIQUE 渋谷 ***身分証明書 持って来てね!

23:30 open

エントランス3000円/1D

事前申し込みにより 2500円(1d) にディスカウント

クリスマスなのでドレスコードは赤です。何か赤いものを身に付けてきてね。

christmasvanity.jpg

DJS:

PAUL JAMES

NARCISSIST (EDDIE VAN NARC)

DUCK ROCK

NICE

GALLIANO

JASMIN GALBITCH

12:51

KYOCO

METHYLYN

YOSHIMURA (VELOURS OSAKA)

WHERE?

LA FABRIQUE

渋谷区宇田川町16-9 ZERO GATE B1F

渋谷駅下車。西武百貨店A館とB館の間の道を歩き、

通り右側のスペイン坂入り口のビル"ZERO-GATE"の

地下1階。駅から徒歩5分。

23:30 METHYLN

00:00 KYOCO

00:30 12:51

01:00 NICE

01:30 NARC AND CASH (PAUL JAMES AND EDDIE VAN NARC)

02:30 DUCK ROCK

03:00 GALLIANO

03:30 JASMIN GALBITCH

04:00 YOSHIMURA (VELOURS)

04:30 PAUL JAMES

if you take NEX, that'd be like 50 minutes

but you'd have to get yer ass from tokyo station to omotesando

then you'd have like 15 minutes to shop

nawwutimean?

Seiji- about the passport issue

Well, i want to keep my japanese citizenship cuz i still don't know where i will live later after i graduate and to work in a japanese company etc...

A few things. My boyfriend is Japanese/German and grew up in Japan . He lived his whole life here. But he still has a German passport. He just keeps it quiet.

Another friend has three passports- Japanese/US/Dominican republic. She grew up in the US and just came to Japan to work on the JET Program (which Japanese citizens are specifically barred from). But it was still no problem.

What it means is: the law in Japan is that Japanese cant have two nationalities, BUT they have NO WAY TO CHECK UNLESS YOU TELL THEM. Its pretty easy to keep your other passport .Just never admit it.

So, if you have a Japanese passport, then use that to get in and out of Japan.

If you need to renew your Japanese passport in Paris they will obviously ask you if you have French nationality.... so problem. Of course you can lie though.

- About fingerprinting. They only fingerprint foreigners right? So they have no fingerprint reocrds of Japanese citizens. So, if you come in on a French passport and they fingerprint you, they still cant identify you as a Japanese citizen. Thats no problem.

- How about using the French passport to get in and out of Japan, and renewing the Japan passport in Tokyo. They'll ask if you have taken French nationality. Say no!

-Last thing, you dont need a Japanese passport to live and work freely in Japan. Because you are of Japanese descent you can get a "Japanese ancestor" visa like the Japanese-brazilians here have, with (I think) unlimited rights to stay and work in Japan. Or if not unlimited, its something like 10 years, and renewable. So as long as you can get that, you dont need to be a citizen and you can do whatever work you want in Japan.

Just some stuff to consider.

Oh wait. Me idiot. This is totally not going to work:

How about using the French passport to get in and out of Japan, and renewing the Japan passport in Tokyo. They'll ask if you have taken French nationality. Say no!

They will ask how you got into Japan with an expired passport. Its obvious you have a second passport stashed. Unless you have an address in Japan and they think you have been living in Nihon... You need to check online what the passport renewal form, in japan, is.....

And just remember the golden rule: never admit you have the French passport.

well after a longass fucking day of traveling by plane, then tacking on a few more fucking hours by train to get to Tokyo, here I am.

and wow the guy that I'm staying with's mom is the best lady in the world.

I took the best shower of my life (love Japanese deep ofuro's or whatever) and then when I'm all steamy she plops a Kirin Ichiban and some beer snacks in my hand.

Honestly can't think of a better way to end the first day :)

Hope to see all u niggaz soon