japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Are there any good stores that sell eyewear? I've been looking (perhaps not hard enough) and to no avail.

I want Jill Sanderrrrrrrrrrrrrr shirt

Like sunglasses or eyeglasses? You are not looking hard enough.

Do you want domestic or imports?

You should try out facial index, optical cradle, Lloyd, and that fancy place in roppongi hills.

Literally there are hundreds of optoins.

Are there any good stores that sell eyewear? I've been looking (perhaps not hard enough) and to no avail.

I want Jill Sanderrrrrrrrrrrrrr shirt

Hands down the best optical shop i've been to in the world is a place called Globe Specs in Shibuya. The owner is a bit of a eyewear legend in Japan and designs glasses for many Japanese brands and their in-house line is amazing, especially for the price.

the current pair i have is from Hakusan. Brown clear-ish frame. Wellington-ish half frame.

i also have a very salaryman metal frame from 999.9.

my sunglasses are effector phaser 2s from cradle.

Edited by herpsky

Gomen 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Whatever I'm fine with my globe spec yellow point frames though have to wait until I get back in Kanada for lenses.

Went to akiba today, pretty gross. And this coming from someone who likes most of that sadlife shit. Going to Kyoto for 3 days tomorrow peacu.

I was at Yodobashi earlier. I don't think Akihabara is all that gross. I think there were lots of class A otakus (including myself) out on the streets today.

Sorry for hijacking, but I need some help.

I got an internship in Tokyo for 2 months and need to find a furnished or serviced apartment to stay at.

Nothing big, just a studio or 1BR.

Does anyone know anything reasonably priced?

Or what areas would be good?

The internship is in Roppongi...so closer is better, but I was thought maybe Kichioji might have some better priced places since it's a university town?