japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

bear pond is hella out of the way. i guess it's not too bad if you live in sancha or something.

it was yoshi, yoj, some du from SMBC, inoue-san, and me. we did a little bit of gambling then we headed out to a "paradise"

i'll let you figure out what that entails. lol.

bear pond is hella out of the way. i guess it's not too bad if you live in sancha or something.

it was yoshi, yoj, some du from SMBC, inoue-san, and me. we did a little bit of gambling then we headed out to a "paradise"

i'll let you figure out what that entails. lol.

So you finally erased your dry spell since March???

I do not think it is bad but he was just in commercial so people may expect something very special.

Are we talking about the same thing?

I'm not talking about Bear Pond.

I'm talking about living the Macau dream!!!

Well the shop might not be in Japan but he is Japanese, and his shop is a real denim store!

http://www.denimfutu...--koji-kusakabe

I've been there before. The du is real nice. The stuff you are posting is old news though.

I've been going to Sarutahiko Coffee in Ebisu. Much less expensive than Streamer's in Shibuya. Staff is really nice and they also give you a stamp card.

Brutus recently did an issue on artisanal / craft coffee. It's a good read. Also that little book published by the du who started streamer's. It goes into how to make good espresso-based drinks. It's basically a how-to guide for beginner baristas. It covers interesting topics like how to do latte art and sinking coffee under crema (I don't know what it's called in English. Perhaps, foam?)

Edited by herpsky

I've been there before. The du is real nice. The stuff you are posting is old news though.

I've been going to Sarutahiko Coffee in Ebisu. Much less expensive than Streamer's in Shibuya. Staff is really nice and they also give you a stamp card.

Brutus recently did an issue on artisanal / craft coffee. It's a good read. Also that little book published by the du who started streamer's. It goes into how to make good espresso-based drinks. It's basically a how-to guide for beginner baristas. It covers interesting topics like how to do latte art and sinking coffee under crema (I don't know what it's called in English. Perhaps, foam?)

You didn't answer my question regarding Macau.

How much was it?

Quality good?

Can't be as expensive as Tokyo...

The quality was good. I think it was 1690 HKD with round trip ferry tickets included.

We just ate a bunch and got a massage. That's all. It was relaxing.

Anything epic going on for the next two days?

During the day I've been coding an iPhone app hardcore and prepping for interviews but I'm pretty bored otherwise.

I kinda wanna get wasted in sancha

Friday I'll probably email around to see if anyone going out but its a three-day weekend so likely beezies out of town.

All the JAL/ANA air hostesses/CAs I emailed are "busy" this weekend, whatever that means.

Naoya is trying to introduce me to this JAL hostess tomorrow (so 3 x 3 gokon in Azabu juban is in order).

Dunno if that was directed at me...

Meeting stylist teppei in Harajuku after work to introduce me to a jewelry designer to do a collaboration for my spring/summer collection.

Then a gokon tonight w/ JAL CA's in Azabu Juban.

Then work again tomorrow from 6:30AM even though its a holiday.

BTW, there is a home party in Azabu Juban from 6pm tomorrow. Are you interested? My finance bro knows the guy throwing the party.

I need to jet early from the party for a phone-conference but will return later.

Gokon was ok. Girls were all JAL CAs.

In the office this morning. Completely empty.

Life of a finance bro.

If you want to come to the home-party can you please email my cell?

Cheers.

OK.

Sancha was great. I made the Shuden. I almost died on the way back thanks to that black hoppy.