japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

also

i got a question.

i don't have a japanese driver's license. ive always brought my passport to clubs but im sorta afraid of losing that jawn and it's kinda bulky.

is american driver's license OK for ID checks?

Somebody want to give me a quick and rough translation of this shit for me?

One of the managers of Flat Head just emailed me this scan that's from the new issue of Real Design (big Japanese design mag..)

I figured somebody from within this thread would be able to help a brutha out.

RealDesign.jpg

So its friday and the markets are dull. But usually when I'm busy and gotta work late nights, I do it the banker way and grab bento. I usually hit up the 5th floor Lawson in Mori tower. Thing that sucks is that they don't sell gohan-bento, its all this new-age bullshit for the women, sorta like Natural Lawson. All noodles and salad and shit. I hate that. Need carbs and supersaturated-fats!

Anyways, I wanna know your favorite conbini food is.

Here are mine:

Meiji Macadamia Nuts

200607031310000.jpg

We have those in our vending machine so Id be eating them when I have to work late, we also have a Häagen-Dazs machine so I get that sometime too.

I was kinda pissed they took out the AM-PM from 5th floor and put in that Lawson, if you want variety you have to walk to the AM-PM in front of the Grand Hyatt now.

Anyways AM-PM had a good pastrami sandwich and a chicken salad that wasn’t bad.

Lately I’ve been just grabbing bento down in metro hat, for sushi that Genji place isn’t half bad either.

Guest jmatsu
also

i got a question.

i don't have a japanese driver's license. ive always brought my passport to clubs but im sorta afraid of losing that jawn and it's kinda bulky.

u.s. drivers is okay. you could even get an intl one for like what? 30-40 bucks...cause i think they list your dob. jap will take practically anything that looks official.

u.s. drivers is okay. you could even get an intl one for like what? 30-40 bucks...cause i think they list your dob. jap will take practically anything that looks official.

i had a few jap friends who pretended like they were americans and got discounts. i remember vanilla was one of those places.

Yes, Vanilla used to have 外人割引 but they compensated for that by not giving you drink tickets.

5 people are confirmed for Friday so far!

Drop me a mutha-fuckin PM bitches!

Somebody want to give me a quick and rough translation of this shit for me?

One of the managers of Flat Head just emailed me this scan that's from the new issue of Real Design (big Japanese design mag..)

I figured somebody from within this thread would be able to help a brutha out.

RealDesign.jpg

i am fucking bored and stuck at work i translate for you

Are you aware of the Yoyo situation in the US?

San Matteo, a city 30 minutes to the south of SF. There be a sneaker shop called Turf in this city where Youtube used to be all like sup bitches. On 5/9 this shop be turning into some Yoyo festival orgy. For reals. There was some Yoyo tournament shits the day before all up in San Jose. LOW AND BEHOLD, the owner of this shop is a yoyo fanatic who is so obsessed he even has his own yoyo brand. Wtf is this guy thinkign? That is what you may think, but YOU DID NOT KNOW that Yoyoing it up is fucking huge in the land of the America. Yeah son. All them huge yoyo brands be all up in that neighborhood of the land of the lands. Japanese Yoyoers be owning it up but there is no Japanese yoyo brand. For serious. US brands be raping the world. 300 or 400 dolla for bling yoyo grillz. word. adult steez.

Your picture say: THIS GUY IS THE OWNER OF TURF SELF EDGE AND ANTI-YO YOYO BRAND HE PEE IN YOUR TANTANMEN.11111111

also

i got a question.

you'll be fine. my frds went in with cali id to yellow.

Yes, Vanilla used to have 外人割引 but they compensated for that by not giving you drink tickets.

5 people are confirmed for Friday so far!

Drop me a mutha-fuckin PM bitches!

in for friday. work is owning me right now so i might just meet you guys there. i'll let u know.

Guest jmatsu

haha. comparing nyc and tokyo to a whopper and a big mac...fastfood.

whopper or big mac...comparing that shit to the miliatry would be far more appropriate. is the navy better than the army? haha! who cares? both are fastfood filth. like fastfood they are cheap, expendable/disposable, and often pop up in places they're not wanted.

whopper or big mac...comparing that shit to the miliatry would be far more appropriate. is the navy better than the army? haha! who cares? both are fastfood filth. like fastfood they are cheap, expendable/disposable, and often pop up in places they're not wanted.

next level blanket hating

listen here you chipmunk looking motherfucker, save your bullshit for when it's at least mildly appropriate, as in the shit talking thread. yes, i was really comparing nyc and tokyo to a fucking hamburger....it was a sarcastic response to a completely ridiculous open ended question. every time i think i've left your asshole bullshit behind you raise your chubby cheek having 12 year old looking head and stick your thumb in your mouth and make a raspberry sound like the adolescent dipshit you make yourself out to be. save your weak sauce for the newbs. your hate cannot stand up against this. get at me

Guest jmatsu

lalalalalala nobody likes u! lalallalaaa

go plan an exclusive sufu grunt meetup so that herpsky has more motivation to quit school and join the jsdf. hahaha you fucking mongrel you.