japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Is it safe to say that the big brand names (gucci, LV, etc) are more expensive in japan than in the states? been looking to pick up a chain wallet form BV but I don't know if I should wait until I go to new york this winter.

just missed it... Barney's New York had the BV bifold single chain wallet on sale...

I'm getting a bottega wallet soon.

It's not even THAT expensive at retail. 335 for the regular bifolds.

Aren't vuitton wallets more expensive? LV wallets are wilde h.

Is it safe to say that the big brand names (gucci, LV, etc) are more expensive in japan than in the states? been looking to pick up a chain wallet form BV but I don't know if I should wait until I go to new york this winter.

I would say generally, yes. Although a lot of what is available here is Japan exclusive.

gucci, lv, chanel, raf simons, lanvin, margiela

basically all the couture / maison labels are a lot more expensive in the japland.

you should buy some japanese repro jeans and ugly ass wallets while you are there.

can i get a tokyo club, update?

got a buddy going out there b.a.l.l.a status and hit up the club scene. just wants to blow money on money grubbin bitches whose askin for trouble..callin rajio, can i get a quick forecast? want to pass this through him before he bounces.clubs to hit up. thanx in advance

I would say generally, yes. Although a lot of what is available here is Japan exclusive.

speaking of which

there's a birkenstock store in my hometown

it's pretty mind blowing how many japanese exclusive birks there are

Guest jmatsu
speaking of which

there's a birkenstock store in my hometown

it's pretty mind blowing how many japanese exclusive birks there are

i have like 3 jap limited pairs. should i do fit pic w/ them? or is that too shameful, not balla enough???

Guest jmatsu

i think you're getting the same one i have and don't use. it is basically the same as the cdg wallet except, with a couple more cc slits and the woven textile. identical in format to lv (4 years ago) with the lazer mono in dark brown.

i r use balenciaga.

Guest n1cx0

so i will be heading to osaka at the end of the month and will travel with a tour bus to tokyo on the way. i think i'll be spending a couple days in tokyo.

what can my dad and i do in two days to get the most out of the tokyo experience?

Guest jmatsu
so i will be heading to osaka at the end of the month and will travel with a tour bus to tokyo on the way. i think i'll be spending a couple days in tokyo.

what can my dad and i do in two days to get the most out of the tokyo experience?

"enjokosai"

"enjokosai"

Just hit up random bars in kabukicho.

I suggest that you wander on the street and find a guy who gives you good deals

(i dont know what they are called in english) at bars.

they usually say shit like, "5000 yen pokkiri dayo!!!!!!!"

Make sure you order a glass of bu-bu-kuriko or donperi.

They are both famous japanese champagnes.

Just hit up random bars in kabukicho.

I suggest that you wander on the street and find a guy who gives you good deals

(i dont know what they are called in english) at bars.

they usually say shit like, "5000 yen pokkiri dayo!!!!!!!"

Make sure you order a glass of bu-bu-kuriko or donperi.

They are both famous japanese champagnes.

pinku donperi is more popular these days

if you ever are at a loss for what to do in japan, the city has amazingly organized these spots all throughout some of the most popular areas that offer free consultation on where to go and what to do.

look for big glowing (to fit in to the surroundings) signs that say

無料案内所

The characters just mean free guide center, more or less.

It's amazing! Tons of cute girls who will consult with you about your trip. When you go in, pick a cute girl, and make sure they understand that both you and your dad want to do the consultation with her together. Also, if you tell them you want the 'nama' service (means draft beer), they serve you beer as well, for a small fee of course.

Have fun! I've found some of my favorite spots in Japan through these places. Best kept secret in tokyo!

depends which type, mang

my brother's worn out two of them...they don't last long.

LV Wallets is slightly cheaper than BV

LV bifolds tend to crack easily @ the fold...

can anyone recommend a good furniture store in the tokyo/yokohama area. i'm looking for a coffee table. merci
my parents always buy shit from IDC otsuka kagu.

if you are ballin, you can buy your shit from those furniture stores on meguro-dori

or cibone, cassina, hhstyle on cat street, and etc

(from WAYWT shit talk)

who the fuck do you think you're helping in the tokyo, japan general discussion when it's filled from top to bottom with circle jerk rubbish between you and herpsky concerning dubious means of picking up broads in shibuya. get at me

Never had a problem with you before, but you sound pretttttttttty fucking ungrateful toward the people who deigned to give you advice.

(from WAYWT shit talk)

Never had a problem with you before, but you sound pretttttttttty fucking ungrateful toward the people who deigned to give you advice.

hey, don't get me wrong this IS helpful - so why's he going to go and front in the shit talking thread? dude can be helpful for sure, just not when he's rambling on about nanpa and shit. so thank you for some legitimate advice. i can give credit where credit's due. it's all part of the game

Dude is in the army he cant afford Ikea, why you think he mad at Herp's suggestions?

oh, come on - now you too. get over the military pigeon hold. it was a legitimate attempt at hating the first time that degen matsu tried it, but to bring it up here, like this, is just a testament to ignorance.

oh, come on - now you too. get over the military pigeon hold. it was a legitimate attempt at hating the first time that degen matsu tried it, but to bring it up here, like this, is just a testament to ignorance.

I guess you never got all my previous backhanded comments