yes or no? / this or that?

chris

big yes from me, i was almost tempted into buying these the other day at the apc store, i liked them even more in person, very cool in my opinion

but look at that waist-to-crotch rise length.. :eek:

I need some new everyday pants as my aprils have holes in a few places now...just saw these on sale at komakino

DBSS fitted jean (look terrible on dude but i've seen them before at blackbird i think, looked nice)

10p6274693.jpg

Ann D (but in black)

demeulemeester-55.jpg

eh?

any ideas on the sizing of these?

why not just get the acne hex cash, would save you the trouble of having to get those tapered.

they have them at denimbaronline onsale for 130$ in a full size run.

Wouldn't know if they classify as "dirt cheap" though.

Hope I helped.

Regarding black, slim fit jeans...the silhouette looks almost exactly the same between all of them. I have a pair of black overdyed Cheap Mondays for sale right now for $40 + shipping in the classifieds that you probably couldn't tell apart from any of them.

I guess my point is that skinny, black overdyed jeans look the same. And in terms of quality, the OV stuff is really well made (here in America) but it comes with a hefty price tag.

Cheap mondays are too tight below the knee man, I have a pair hanging up that I dont wear. I want to go for the OV ones really but they only have 29 and Im not sure if thats the right size, while I do know that the kzo in 28 are perfect. So will go with that to be safe I guess.

why not just get the acne hex cash, would save you the trouble of having to get those tapered.

they have them at denimbaronline onsale for 130$ in a full size run.

Wouldn't know if they classify as "dirt cheap" though.

Hope I helped.

yo younghwan, this is the womens cut, but do you find the front rise area accomodating ? i don't wanna suffocate myself

regarding the jeans, second on the KZO

hmmmmmmmm.....

hex cash are fine with me, but might be cause I'm asian (6)

But there are quite a few members on this board who own it, and it looks fine to me. From what I know it's just a typical mid rise jean.