yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I had those like 6 yrs ago, they're the "girl" super slim ones with some stretch?

they changed the cut a couple of years back from a skinny cut to a "straight legged skinny jean". my size 26 pair measures 29" in the waist and 16cm at the hem.

DJ the waist of N(N) jeans varies with the cut no? I think the peen rivet jeans run a bit bigger than the slim darted model.

lololololol why the HELL do you have n(n) in a size 1? I laugh because we're the same size and I waved bye-bye to that idea long ago.

hahah they actually fit me just fine besides my thighs, they fit i just feel fat in them so they're going out the door. and yes D these are not as slim as the darted ones.

edit: kunk whats retail and will they have it at the west village store?

Yes I briefly considered Margiela and Taralis. I'm really not sure. I guess I just want a good deal to go with it. Basically my Cloak jeans are getting beat so I'll have to eventually replace them.

ny will have them, probably around $475. oki-ni winds up cheaper

hahah they actually fit me just fine besides my thighs, they fit i just feel fat in them so they're going out the door. and yes D these are not as slim as the darted ones.

edit: kunk whats retail and will they have it at the west village store?

mmm jeans are great, going to get those new coated ones.

They'Mre probably super $$, I wanna pay like $250 or less. Not out to break the bank for jeans. I do it for everything else....

Guest Phrost

i would buy vintage helmut lang jeans. you get them for > $30 on ebay or for around $70 in discount stores like loehmann's, century 21

there were margiela jeans at century 21 for $110ish

Guest Phrost

undercover outerwear is nice but expensive. dismal is previewing his toj 1 rain jacket concept soon

(always bringing food and steez to the victims)

you can get old helmut lang hooded windbreakers on ebay cheap

yeah, nike kills my feet due to lack of arches.

the white mmm high's aren;t working for me and i have real german army ones so cannot bring myself to buy replicas. do you just think they're ugly? i think the fact that they are so plain is why i like them.

having strong urges to buy gaudy, hypebeast-colored low tops lately.

i liked the first but not for the pricetag.

and fuck the second one thats stupid and just another rick rip off, don't you have a drkshdw hoodie already?

No, I don't have any DRKSHDW...I have some RO...but only outerwear.

a.s

yeah, i have been making decisions like the average 5 year old these days. maybe it's cause its summer but my fashion sense in out the window.

maybe i will get the white raf high velcro tops which aren;t too high. i dunno, i used to have a somewhat clearly defined aesthetic but lately cannot fucking dress myself. can't wear most rick stuff to work, raf makes shitty stuff these days and mmm just leaves me nonplussed too often. i am lost.

No, I don't have any DRKSHDW...I have some RO...but only outerwear.

a.s

I would say yes to the first one...but the price point is out of the world for it. I dont think its even in the 300 dollar range. I know your a baller, but Its not crucial to your attire, nor to you getting pussy.

suggestion: wait for sale. Wait to see what else is coming out you may like....its to early in the game for me personally to be pulling the trigger on FW. The geller shirts you bought though are looking mighty tempting.